VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Looking forward to the Events, especially the Cyber Security related ones.

Is there a way to get a T-Shirt still as I had already registered and joined back last year. Would be nice to wear a Veeam T-Shirt at work whilst doing my backups :-)

Would also like a shirt even though I am already registered! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This is my first Veeam Conference, so Im a little overwhelmed by it all. Looking forward to all the different topics. We just recently got updated to V11, and I attended the training. Still need to pass the Cert Test, but im working on that.

We havent moved to the cloud, but are looking at Azure, so Im going to be looking at the azure events.

It is right to be overwhelmed. This is where virtual events are too much compared to physical ones. Next year back in Vegas baby!

Looking forward next year to in-person events.  Was going to Vegas for last year but then cancelled so being able next year will be bitter sweet.

Userlevel 1

+1 for Tim’s Sizing Proxy and Repo session

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

So many great sessions, hard to single them out. The “hold my beer” one with @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul wins for best session title award though 🙂. Gostev’s session is always a must. The Kasten content is now of prime interest for me so @michaelcade sessions will be top of the list as well!!

Have fun folks!!

Yes if I can say anything about VeeamON attend the session by Gostev!!  It is usually one of the best for sure and always a packed house.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This is my first Veeam Conference, so Im a little overwhelmed by it all. Looking forward to all the different topics. We just recently got updated to V11, and I attended the training. Still need to pass the Cert Test, but im working on that.

We havent moved to the cloud, but are looking at Azure, so Im going to be looking at the azure events.

It is right to be overwhelmed. This is where virtual events are too much compared to physical ones. Next year back in Vegas baby!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Time to VeeamON. Always so many good sessions that overlap. If only could attend them all. 😂

Trying this year to vary what I attend but will see.  Some really great sessions this year.

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey Everyone, Really looking forward to getting VeeamON today, some great sessions across the platform. I am going to plug the Kubernetes sessions specifically the peeling the onion session which is talking vSphere TKG and the options you have, as well as a really detailed demo session of Kasten K10, But lots of other great security sessions touching a lot of useful Ransomware and immutability.

Have a great show everyone, oh most important… the general sessions have demos they are slick if I do say so myself.

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to Tim’s Sizing Proxy and Repo session.  Lots of great stuff to see!

Userlevel 1
Badge

VeeamON everyone!

Userlevel 5

Howdo we achieve badges?

Userlevel 2

Hello Everyone on VeeamON 2021, I hope to learn more things from this event!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

So many great sessions, hard to single them out. The “hold my beer” one with @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul wins for best session title award though 🙂. Gostev’s session is always a must. The Kasten content is now of prime interest for me so @michaelcade sessions will be top of the list as well!!

Have fun folks!!

Userlevel 1

Is the GPI Screener Survey broken? Doesn’t seem to load

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Am I the only one seeing an empty leaderboard?

Now is ok :)

Userlevel 1

Been walking quite a path with Veeam, and still gonna keep walking that path. Looking forward to everything!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi everyone! 

Looking forward to these sessions:

5 Top Drivers of Data Protection Strategy 2021

Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud

AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Native Backup — Getting Started

Have a great event! :green_heart:

Am I the only one seeing an empty leaderboard?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Looking forward to the End-to-End Workshop: Veeam CDP session

Cheers, HenkRuis -» I knew that one would be a hit.

Userlevel 1

hello everyone on VEEAM ON2021 EVENT Looking forward learning   VMCE 11 training & certification training

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We’re in the Press & Analyst pre-brief now, there was one last night as well for APJ, but soon this party starts!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Looking forward to the Veeam V11: Performance, Capacity and Archive Storage Tiers and Policies session with Rick, as well as the Veeam One V11 session.  Trying to catch up on all the new features!

Thanks, KarenG - I hope this session doesn’t disappoint, let me know directly if you need more.

Userlevel 1

This is my first VeeamON. trying to get a hang of all the stuff to sessions to attend...#excitingstuff

Userlevel 1

This is all new to me, but a learning curve non the less. Website is really slick :sunglasses: #VeeamON

Looking forward to seeing all the product updates.

Comment