Fun Friday #57: Preferred Voice Call Setup

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Happy Friday everyone, he’s something likely to divide the room:

What do you prefer to use for audio calls at work?

What's your preferred audio device for a work call?

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Speakers and microphone when working from home - I have a Jabra Speaker/Microphone combination. Works really good and I can speak without thinking about direction and distance to the microphone.

Wireless headset in the office…..

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I use my wireless headset in the office or if my son is home otherwise at home i use my built in speakers and mic.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I have a wired headset and mic for my office setup but would convert my headset to wireless if I could. Saves the cable hanging on your shoulder. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I am really happy with my wireless headset that I bought 3 years ago. Never had any issues other than me not charging the headset. I can use a cable with mine, if required but I never had to use that. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I have no preferred one since I can’t stand work calls :), the ones with the bigger mute and hangup buttons I find more to my liking. I did read that there were some that come with “annoy the boss” static generators which seem like they might be promising.  For company “all hands on deck” meetings when the CEO’s like to go on and on I would love a “yawn button”.

Fun Friday :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

When Im using my work laptop, I use my Jabra Wireless Headset,
But when using my iphone, ipad or macbook, my airpods are a plus!

built in mic and speakers, just in case of emergency!

😁

Userlevel 2
Badge

1-on-1 calls: speakers/mic
group calls: wireless headset
office: wireless headset

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Please does not disturb :D = No calls = Work ! 
Jokes aside, mainly speaker/mic at home and Wired Headset at the office.

Comment