New badge! Automation Wizard

• 21 February 2023
  • 7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The great people from the Community hub (looking at you @Madi.Cristil, @safiya and @Rick Vanover) have created a new badge, just for our group: The Automation Wizard badge!

What do you have to do to earn this badge? You created 10 topics and replied 15 times in Automation Desk.

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Very cool. Might need to get back in to automation more heavily now to get an extra badge. 🤪

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Very cool. Might need to get back in to automation more heavily now to get an extra badge. 🤪

I think that you already have enough replies, you only need to create 10 topics or so!

You’ll get there in no time!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have some Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM) scripts. But I am not sure if a lot of Administrators administer BitLocker with MBAM considering it is currently in extended support until April 2026! Regardless, I will share :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I think that you already have enough replies, you only need to create 10 topics or so!

You’ll get there in no time!

Going to try my best once the book is out of the way. 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Maybe I can share a couple AD-based PoSH scripts I used the past couple yrs to retrieve Security Group members from several SGs to work my way on getting a shiney new Automation Badge. :)  Cool looking Badge, btw!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice! Another one the library.

Comment