VUG Canada - January Meeting Timeframe?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Well just off the heels of our successful September VUG for Canada we are going to begin planning the next one for January with possible special guest Rasmus. 😎

Please vote on the timeframe for when you would like to see the event. All are welcome just not sure about time zones as it will be Eastern Standard time typically for the meeting.

What timeframe would you like to attend a VUG for January?

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I voted but am fine with any time really. Worst case the replays are always good!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I voted but am fine with any time really. Worst case the replays are always good!

Yeah, I am figuring mid to end of January will be better as most coming back after the holiday break won’t want it early. 😋

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Yeah, I think later in the month tends to help after the holidays, but on the same note, it’s also when a lot of folks have projects kicking up since it’s after the beginning of the calendar year.  I feel like it’s a crapshoot either way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Are you guys planing an online or in person event?

its lovely to see some interest around your community!
if possible, also time schedule and so on, I would love to attend,

(if is in person, help me out finding a sponsor for the flights and hotel, 😂)

Br,

Luis.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Br,

Luis.

I do all of these events online currently.  I haven’t enough time/bandwidth to do much more.  Plus, I’m actually in the US, so VUG Canada events aren’t convenient for me to travel to, let alone some of the VUG US events which I’m fairly new to.  To be fair, I had a VMUG event happen something like 4 blocks from my office last month that I planned on attending but a family emergency kept me at home that day….

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Br,

Luis.

More than likely, it will be online not in-person as it is too hard to organize that considering it is for all of Canada. 😋

Comment