Updated v12 VMCE Practice Questions Coming!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Community -

When Veeam Community members inquire how to study for the VMCE, a lot of us who have taken and passed the exam share our thoughts. Regardless of what we suggest, most of us at least concur on one thing → to look over @haslund ‘s Practice Test questions. They give you an idea on how to go about thinking through questions you may see on the VMCE exam.

Though I still recommend doing this, you need to keep in mind the questions Rasmus created are now 3+ years old, and cover I believe Veeam v11. Some of the answers may now not be accurate. Understanding this, I thought it best for me to begin posting some more updated Veeam v12 questions here in the VMCE Study Hall. I will try to make them “exam-like”, but 1. they obviously won’t be exact questions from the exam (or, if they are, it wouldn’t be intentional since I can hardly remember things from 3 days ago, much less 6 mos ago when I took the exam 🙂 ); and 2. some will have screenshots since some questions on the exam have them. The sole purpose of the questions, as I’ve always shared about any LEGAL/SUPPORTED practice questions you take, is to help you find out where your weak points are so you can work on those areas a bit more.

A couple ponts about the questions I post:

1. I am going to post only 2 questions per week. Why? To give community members time to look over the question and come up with an answer.
  2. After a day or 2, I will post the answer and a link of where you can find the information which correctly answers the question.
  3. I encourage discussion! Discuss why an answer is what it is, or if there is more than 1 answer for a question (there will be), but only 1 answer was asked for, share what other potential answers could’ve been correct.
  4. Ask a question yourself → yep, you can too! 🙂 Look through the User Guide, or Best Practice Guide, or Release Notes, etc and come up with a question and post it. This is also a fantastic way to study believe it or not.

So that’s it...be on the lookout for some updated VMCE questions. And, I will use the same format @Geoff Burke came up with over in the VMCA Study Hall...posting questions by date rather than give them a number. I will also keep the title name consistent so you can easily do a search for all questions I post.

3 comments

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Great Idea, I love learning this way collaboration😀 is the best way to learn….

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Many thanks @coolsport00 great idea !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Great work Shane this should help lots of the community members now and in the future 

Comment