Skip to main content

Hi, i’ve the error in title when try to restore file from a windows machine.

The restore of complete machine is ok but the session of browse file go down with error.

Here is the log of the operation.

Please, i need help.

Thank’s

I don’t see a lot of information about this error.  That said, any chance there’d be AV exclusions missed on your mount server?  The little bit of chatter I do see about this particular error, AV has been mentioned a couple times and I’m wondering if it’s trying to scan files when they’re mounted for FLR.  If I’m reading the logs correctly, it looks like the mount server is your backup server, so I’d check the FLR exclusion, likely to be C:\VeeamFLR based on the AV exclusion KB at the below link.

https://www.veeam.com/kb1999

Hi, thank’s for the answer.

We’ve found in other topics that file level restore with veeam is ok only for volume large since 2TB and our is more larger then this limit.

Is there a solution to mount the volume and permit to browse it or i have to restore the entire virtual machine for recover a single file?

Have a nice day

I saw those topics as well but they were older I think.  I just mounted up my file server for FLR and there is a 2.1TB and a 3.9TB drive on it and it took some time, but it did mount them.  That said, it didn’t load for me yesterday before timing out from my NAS to a local server, but the below was from an object storage appliance to my VBR server at a secondary site.  That said, you can see the disk sizes….and there’s no mention of a 2TB limit in the Veeam documentation.

Comment