Veeam Community Recap #77

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week’s recap features Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil – new to the Veeam Product Strategy Team. Get to know her, you’ll be seeing a lot of Madi! Two weeks in a row not breaking the rule and a big welcome to the 75 new members of the Veeam Community.

27 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The links this week!

@Iams3le Workaround for CVE-2022-30190 Microsoft Support Diagnostic Tool Vulnerability | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@MicoolPaul Fun Friday: Share Your Backup Pet Peeves | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@Geoff Burke Kasten Konnekt Episode 8 Special Guest! | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

And a BIG welcome to all the new members!

@STEVE CODJO MONTANH @aesselmouni @Nour Ben Slama @R.OMAR @Afif @lahcen @Djibs@loicParker @Yacine Hamamcha @arnaud.kouadio @mcoul  @ghassenkamoun @Youssouf Doukouré 
@Haythemriahi @gdamatha @Gnaoré @alaa @oucisse @Shayie2022 @SILENCOR @Javier Grima @DjuB17 @JStorm @satish.kumar @MuthuramanD @hbarnes @acrg @amo368 @trevignano @jag2000 @chen @Addy @youssef.salem @vAdry-Tecsens @Rami Matarneh @sondman @4chrf @Ivan Tonini @amna @JorgeUCI @steveneashcraft @Jason3DR @sbaruah @Abraham TETEY @daniel_interface @pascal.schumacher @dilshan_lakshitha @MBehrens @EdM @Derf @CarstenK @Nick Silvestro @RyanJohnston @vjalalv @SBE @Ajmal Neelambra @Gokhan Varol @SmokinJoe 
@Al Al @ulfjoh @ejeanpierre @Alejandro @Godgive MASSAGA @KFenech @Beny1700 @CarlosUCI 
@TErd1980 @Lord_Maddy @kmahesh067 @WTWKenLin @ftcnet @NoCoZ @tamf @mark.deles @tramco 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congrats everyone @Iams3le @MicoolPaul and captain @Geoff Burke 😎
That’s a great duo @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil !

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congrats everyone @Iams3le @MicoolPaul and captain @Geoff Burke 😎
That’s a great duo @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil !

Thank you, @marcofabbri !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Cheers, @marcofabbri  - I can’t tell you how well Madi is coming up to speed, in fact, it’s Veeam Speed!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Cheers, @marcofabbri  - I can’t tell you how well Madi is coming up to speed, in fact, it’s Veeam Speed!

She’s a green flash! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Cheers, @marcofabbri  - I can’t tell you how well Madi is coming up to speed, in fact, it’s Veeam Speed!

She’s a green flash! 

My day was made by this comment @marcofabbri :  Backups are like pizza, I love them

For that you are my hero.

Userlevel 2

Thanks @Rick Vanover , Happy to share I have recently cleared my VMCE 2021 , I took 3 attempts though ;) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks @Rick Vanover , Happy to share I have recently cleared my VMCE 2021 , I took 3 attempts though ;) 

@Lord_Maddy 2 things:

1. You got coolest new username in the recap.
  2. You are ahead of my VMCE status - I took it the first year it was offered, but I need to level up. You motivate me! Welcome to the Veeam Community.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congrats everyone 😁 @MicoolPaul and captain @Geoff Burke 😎

She’s a green flash! 

Love that "green flash'’ , @marcofabbri 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Great recap. I showed Carlos and he has now expressed a desire to get more into Veeam and Kubernetes 🙂 as long as there are birds near the window where my laptop is he is more than enthusiastic. A huge thanks to @Rick Vanover  and @Madi.Cristil for the kind words. I think I speak for everyone when I say that doing the content is only half of the effort, you need a great community to make it a full picture. In the time of being a Legend and now a Vanguard I have thoroughly enjoyed interacting with this brilliant and diverse community. This interactions with this community makes me so much stronger as an IT professional, it is like playing in the Major leagues or World Cup!! So a thank you to everyone for taking part and an invitation to those just starting out:

Give it a try and don’t be shy,

Together we learn, problems we burn,

and in the end the more we earn 😀!

Well I need to check with my boss on that last statement but …. 

cheers

Geoff 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP! Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for making this possible. Also a very big thank you for the mention too...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@STEVE CODJO MONTANH @aesselmouni @Nour Ben Slama @R.OMAR @Afif @lahcen @Djibs@loicParker @Yacine Hamamcha @arnaud.kouadio @mcoul  @ghassenkamoun @Youssouf Doukouré 
@Haythemriahi @gdamatha @Gnaoré @alaa @oucisse @Shayie2022 @SILENCOR @Javier Grima @DjuB17 @JStorm @satish.kumar @MuthuramanD @hbarnes @acrg @amo368 @trevignano @jag2000 @chen @Addy @youssef.salem @vAdry-Tecsens @Rami Matarneh @sondman @4chrf @Ivan Tonini @amna @JorgeUCI @steveneashcraft @Jason3DR @sbaruah @Abraham TETEY @daniel_interface @pascal.schumacher @dilshan_lakshitha @MBehrens @EdM @Derf @CarstenK @Nick Silvestro @RyanJohnston @vjalalv @SBE @Ajmal Neelambra @Gokhan Varol @SmokinJoe 
@Al Al @ulfjoh @ejeanpierre @Alejandro @Godgive MASSAGA @KFenech @Beny1700 @CarlosUCI 
@TErd1980 @Lord_Maddy @kmahesh067 @WTWKenLin @ftcnet @NoCoZ @tamf @mark.deles @tramco 

Welcome guys!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

+1

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great RECAP! Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for making this possible. Also a very big thank you for the mention too...

Of course, great article, @Iams3le ! Thank you!😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great recap. I showed Carlos and he has now expressed a desire to get more into Veeam and Kubernetes 🙂 as long as there are birds near the window where my laptop is he is more than enthusiastic. A huge thanks to @Rick Vanover  and @Madi.Cristil for the kind words. I think I speak for everyone when I say that doing the content is only half of the effort, you need a great community to make it a full picture. In the time of being a Legend and now a Vanguard I have thoroughly enjoyed interacting with this brilliant and diverse community. This interactions with this community makes me so much stronger as an IT professional, it is like playing in the Major leagues or World Cup!! So a thank you to everyone for taking part and an invitation to those just starting out:

Give it a try and don’t be shy,

Together we learn, problems we burn,

and in the end the more we earn 😀!

Well I need to check with my boss on that last statement but …. 

cheers

Geoff 

I absolutely love your comment in here, @Geoff Burke ! The mention is well deserved for all the hard work you put in the community and the fun and joy you bring along! Thank you! Keep the ball rolling!  😏

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

So much to unpack in this, let’s give it a go:

1. Great recap, awesome to see @Madi.Cristil on there!
  2. Thank you for the mention, gives me the motivation to keep coming up with these silly things.
  3. Welcome to the new members, & congrats especially to @Lord_Maddy for passing your VMCE!
  4. Congrats to everyone mentioned in this weeks highlights
  5. Loving the Alfred intro & music
  6. Have a great weekend all 😁
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

So much to unpack in this, let’s give it a go:

1. Great recap, awesome to see @Madi.Cristil on there!
  2. Thank you for the mention, gives me the motivation to keep coming up with these silly things.
  3. Welcome to the new members, & congrats especially to @Lord_Maddy for passing your VMCE!
  4. Congrats to everyone mentioned in this weeks highlights
  5. Loving the Alfred intro & music
  6. Have a great weekend all 😁

Thank you! I love the comment but even more how you structured it, @MicoolPaul ! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Welcome to all guys.

Wow Nice

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap this week and welcome to all those new members to the Community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Welcome to the community recap @Madi.Cristil 👋

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Welcome to the community recap @Madi.Cristil 👋

Thank you, @regnor !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congrats everyone, Awesome recap !

Userlevel 7
Badge +7