VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

766 comments

Userlevel 2

I‘m looking forward to the keynote and of course, @Anton Gostev  session „VeeamON Exclusive: V11 — 3 Months In With Anton Gostev“.

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ with @Rick Vanover  and @MicoolPaul  is also on my favourite List. To much to see this year 😅

Gostev is the GOAT

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow did I hear right, direct backup to object storage!!!. KVM is also here!!!

Yes, direct to OBS - FINALLY!!  Also tools for decommissioning REFS or XFS is going to be sweet!!

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to Anton’s “3-months in” session

Userlevel 2

Good luck farming points everyone.

Looking forward to #VEEAMON 2021 for the answer to the question “With the current competition, what competitive advantages do you have over your competitors?”

So excited

Userlevel 1

Like a number of people here I am also looking forward to the “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“  (what a great title!)   as well as 2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery “

Can a fancy limited edition Veeam shirt count as a favorite announcement? :thinking:

Userlevel 1

Joining in from the Netherlands!

I'm most looking forward to the 'Hold my beer while I recover to the cloud’ and in general just learning what new things the future holds for Veeam, like the announcement of Veeam for RHV.

Best regards,

Casper

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Watching the @Rick Vanover session - Performance, Capacity and Archive Storage Tiers & Policies.

Userlevel 1

The “hold my beer” one with @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul wins for best session title award though 🙂. Gostev’s session is always a must. The Kasten content is now of prime interest for me so @michaelcade sessions will be top of the list as well!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Watching the @Rick Vanover session - Performance, Capacity and Archive Storage Tiers & Policies.

Me too

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, direct to OBS - FINALLY!!  Also tools for decommissioning REFS or XFS is going to be sweet!!

Product strategy is hearing us… Super :thumbsup_tone2::thumbsup_tone2::thumbsup_tone2:

Userlevel 1

This is my first time attending VeeamON, but there seems to be tons of information available. We just started using Hardened Reposititories in our environment, so I'm excited to learned more in the "Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories" 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Next session at 10 - 10 Top Backup & Recovery Performance Tuning Tips with @haslund and Van Flowers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Product strategy is hearing us… Super :thumbsup_tone2::thumbsup_tone2::thumbsup_tone2:

Absolutely!  We need to keep this up going forward.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi everyone 

My 2nd time at VeeamON - looking forward to see all the great stuff!

Looking forward to VeeamOn 2021 sessions.

Looking forward to the sessions and looking into the discounted VMCE training!

Thank you Veeam for VeeamON!  I hope to learn a great deal at a great meeting sequence.

Userlevel 2

Looking forward to the Cyber threats sessions, and best practices, oph and of course the keynotes!!

Hi thats my first VeeamON. Looking forward to the event!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This session is looking good next -

Userlevel 2

I am here trying to get more details to get my boss to get off backupexec… “But that is what we always used”   He is fond of dinosaur talk… :older_woman_tone2:

Userlevel 1

Very useful session:

Veeam V11: Performance, Capacity and Archive Storage Tiers and Policies

I can't wait for the “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud” session! Seems fun!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Very useful session:

Veeam V11: Performance, Capacity and Archive Storage Tiers and Policies

I can't wait for the “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud” session! Seems fun!

Cheers, Demeester!

Comment