Veeam Community Points system

Show first post

56 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I’ll just try to be more like you and get in the 10’s of thousands haha.

I’m not too concerned, I figured If I want a shot at making the next Veeam Legend cut though I'll have to keep active and make sure I don’t fall down the list. 

The Veeam Legend status is not about your amount of points. It's about your activity in Veeam community and forums, the help and support for other users and the quality of your content.

Edit:
Fabian was faster with this important statement.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi

Points are not everything. Also the quality of the posts should be good :) I believe the team checks them too.

Shouldn‘t be confirmation posts like „I would do the same“. That adds no value to the discussion. Just give a like on posts you find valuable. That helps others to see that you think the answer was a good one.

You get probably the most points with writing your own Blog post about a veeam topic or related to veeam.

Then commenting on others topics also give you points, even better if your answer was marked as the best one.

Thanks

Fabian

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

In the community:

30 points for a topic

5 points for a comment

1 point for each like you get

15 points for a “best answer"

In Veeam University:

20 points for each done lesson (I think 30 points for the first lesson)

In Veeam forums:

5 points per comment

I am not completely sure about the exact points for topics and likes in the forums.

So, it is possible to get a lot of points without any topic or comment in community.

All numbers mentioned here are subject to change without further notice and are solely based on  my personal experience.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I’m not too concerned, I figured If I want a shot at making the next Veeam Legend cut though I'll have to keep active and make sure I don’t fall down the list. 

😋

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Probably something that @Madi.Cristil can answer. 😁

Comment