Solved

VBR 12 Windows guest files restore error

Show first post

27 comments

Userlevel 3

@HanAre the 2022 VMs and the VBR server on the same build/patch level? And like Michael wrote, do you maybe have deduplication enabled?

You can open a support case with a NFR license but you'll only receive best effort support. This means if Veeam support doesn't have any free slots, your case may get closed.

Created a support case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Are you able to launch the Backup Browser successfully and able to navigate to the file you want to restore correctly? 

Yes, the Backup Browser loads when I start a restore job. It won’t let me browse anything because of the errors.

There is something you can try. Launch the restore session and then wait until the Backup Browser loads. 

Navigate to C:\VeeamFLR, I think it’s called of the top of my head. That is usually where the backup will be mounted. See if you are able to access the files you need that way. 

A folder is created with subfolders but they disappear when the error pops up. There is not enough time to really see what’s there.

Is there enough space on the C drive?  Just checking on that. Maybe you need to move the mount folder to another drive.

Comment