Question

VB365 v7a OneDrive backup finished with warning: Failed to backup item version:xxxxxxx

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
  • Veeam Vanguard, Veeam Legend
  • 192 comments

Does someone have the same experience? What’s the root cause and how can it be solved?

The detailed warning message is below:

1/29/2024 2:23:06 PM :: Processing OneDrive Username (https://xxxx-my.sharepoint.com/personal/xxxx) finished with warning: Failed to backup item version: /xxx/xxx/Documents/Microsoft Teams Chat Files/Deposit.pdf, version: 1.0, Download request retry timeout exceeded. :: 0:31:50

11 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I think we are seeing this with customers but haven't heard any more about fixing.  Hopefully you get it resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’ll have to double check my server, but there’s a possibility that I’ve seen this as well.

Edit:  Looks like it’s a different error I’m seeing….

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you @Chris.Childerhose @dloseke. The screen capture is below:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I dug into the logs and noticed, “Warning: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Just FYI.

The new CU patch (7.1.0.1501 P20240123) does not fix this issue. I am working with Veeam support and hope this issue can be solved soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Patch just came out I believe:

https://www.veeam.com/kb4533

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Just FYI.

The new CU patch (7.1.0.1501 P20240123) does not fix this issue. I am working with Veeam support and hope this issue can be solved soon.

Thanks for the update, Cary and let us know what fixes it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Rick Vanover I did install the patch, but unfortunately it didn’t fix this issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Just FYI.

Thanks for the update, Cary and let us know what fixes it.

For sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m checking with the Product Manager on the side.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Rick Vanover Thank you!

I uploaded all logs in the support case 07110265, just in case the Product Manager needs them.

Comment