UPDATED VeeamOn 2022 Tours and Forums

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

VeeamOn 2022 in Las Vegas was a fantastic event, as I am sure you will confirm if you were there! Wonderful people, great content, and terrific engagement!

So, with VeeamOn Tours and VeeamOn Forums, let's keep that awesome vibe going all year!

For VeeamOn Tours and VeeamOn Forums 2022, I've prepared a list with all of the places and dates. Please keep in mind that this information is subject to change, so double-check the dates before booking your flights and accommodations.

Here is a page with all VeeamOn Tours and Forums 2022 taking place in Europe , Latin America and Asia‍-‍Pacific:

https://go.veeam.com/veeamon-regional

LATAM

VeeamON Forum Colombia (NOLA) – 6 September 2022 – Bogotá

VeeamON Forum México – 8 September 2022- CDMX- Hyatt Regency CDMX

Campos Eliseos No. 204 Polanco Chapultepec, Polanco, Chapultepec, 11560 Ciudad de México, CDMX, México

VeeamON Forum Argentina (SOLA)- 13 September 2022- Hilton Buenos Aires.

Macacha Güemes 351, C1106BKG CABA

VeeamON Forum Brasil – 15 September 2022- Sao Paulo

APJ

VeeamON Forum Australia- August 23, Tuesday - Sydney, NSW- Hybrid event

VeeamOn Tour China- July 7, Thursday- Virtual event

VeeamON Japan- November 9, Wednesday- Virtual event

VeeamOn Tour India- Sept / Oct- Mumbai / Bengaluru -Physical event

VeeamOn Forum Thailand- August 25, Thursday- Bangkok- Physical event

Let me know if you have questions!

Best,

Madi

34 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hey what about Canada and USA? Or should we just travel to Europe and LATAM?.. Actually I am good with that too :) just have to get the boss to sign off on the expenses :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey what about Canada and USA? Or should we just travel to Europe and LATAM?.. Actually I am good with that too :) just have to get the boss to sign off on the expenses :) 

🤣

I don't have all dates, for all places. But I will get back with more, once they make it available :D 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hey, USA (and Canada) had the VeeamOn…. 😎

My question is, why has Germany an online VeeamOn Tour only? Nearly all other VeeanOn Tour events are physical…. 😮

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey, USA (and Canada) had the VeeamOn…. 😎

My question is, why has Germany an online VeeamOn Tour only? Nearly all other VeeanOn Tour events are physical…. 😮

That is true :D Canada and USA had the VeeamON!

I know, that's a shame, but I'm sure it has something to do with the country's policies on physical events...

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Nice to see the tour continue. Will see if any timezones line up to attend virtual. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you @Madi.Cristil for putting the “ VeeamOn Tours and VeeamOn Forums 2022” event date and time together. @JMeixner, I love the fact we have it online. Therefore, everyone can at least attend virtually. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thank you @Madi.Cristil for putting the “ VeeamOn Tours and VeeamOn Forums 2022” event date and time together. @JMeixner, I love the fact we have it online. Therefore, everyone can at least attend virtually. 

Yes, this an advantage. But I would love to have it at least hybrid. In the past we had 2 or 3 events in different cities in Germany, so it was possible to attend in person most of the time. 😎 Perhaps it is just me wanting to have some in-person events after two years again….

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you @Madi.Cristil for putting the “ VeeamOn Tours and VeeamOn Forums 2022” event date and time together. @JMeixner, I love the fact we have it online. Therefore, everyone can at least attend virtually. 

Yes, this an advantage. But I would love to have it at least hybrid. In the past we had 2 or 3 events in different cities in Germany, so it was possible to attend in person most of the time. 😎 Perhaps it is just me wanting to have some in-person events after two years again….

Of course, @Iams3le ! 😊 My pleasure! I will try to keep it updated, in case there are any changes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Yes, I know, @JMeixner ! I guess everyone wants in-person events after more than two years of virtual events...Maybe you could attend one in a different country in Europe? 😊

We've got our VeeamOn in Spain next week, the 8th of June!

IF you want to come and also improve your Spanish a little bit, I will be glad to have a beer the 7th at night and spend the day with tons of Veeam sessions! 😁😝

Now seriously, any of you coming to Madrid, Spain Next Week?

if yes, please contact me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, I know, @JMeixner ! I guess everyone wants in-person events after more than two years of virtual events...Maybe you could attend one in a different country in Europe? 😊

😎 I would like to do this…. I will check with my boss, but I am afraid that….

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

We've got our VeeamOn in Spain next week, the 8th of June!

IF you want to come and also improve your Spanish a little bit, I will be glad to have a beer the 7th at night and spend the day with tons of Veeam sessions! 😁😝

Now seriously, any of you coming to Madrid, Spain Next Week?

if yes, please contact me!

That would be awesome, but I have few other events to attend in the next few weeks, @HunterLF !

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice to know that we will have a VeeamOn Forum here on Brazil!

Just a silly question:

What’s the main diference about VeeamOn Tour and VeeamOn Forum?

😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Yes, I will join the local VeeamON-Tour!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

BTW, @Madi.Cristil : Link for Austria is https://go.veeam.com/veeamon-tour-2022-at

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

BTW, @Madi.Cristil : Link for Austria is https://go.veeam.com/veeamon-tour-2022-at

Thank you, @vNote42 ! 😊 I updated it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Yes, I know, @JMeixner ! I guess everyone wants in-person events after more than two years of virtual events...Maybe you could attend one in a different country in Europe? 😊

As great as in-person is, many of us don’t have the option to attend in person due to budget, manpower, etc.  It would be great if we could attend in-person events as a fly on the wall virtually as well.  Veeam and Dell both seemed to dip into this a little bit with their respective conferences, but not very much.  Veeam did a much better job of it though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Come to Italy, I’ll prepare you spaghetti with pomodoro and basilico! 👌🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

PS. For any italian user that will come to Milan or Rome, I’ve created a thread for a VUG meeting for both days:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

BTW, @Madi.Cristil : Link for Austria is https://go.veeam.com/veeamon-tour-2022-at

Thank you, @vNote42 ! 😊 I updated it!

@Madi.Cristil  One more point to add for Austria: We have one event in Vienna and one in Linz 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Come to Italy, I’ll prepare you spaghetti with pomodoro and basilico! 👌🏻

😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Madi.Cristil  One more point to add for Austria: We have one event in Vienna and one in Linz 😊

Thank you, @vNote42 for the update!😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

PS. For any italian user that will come to Milan or Rome, I’ve created a thread for a VUG meeting for both days:

That is awesome, @marcofabbri !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@vNote42 Both locations were already in the list. The list isn't formatted well. Probably @Madi.Cristil could check the columns? :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@vNote42 Both locations were already in the list. The list isn't formatted well. Probably @Madi.Cristil could check the columns? :)

Hi @Mildur ! 😊 Thank you for the suggestion, I will look into it!

Comment