Request: Veeam Website Authentication Improvements

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi,

Hopefully I’m not alone in my wishing of this but I believe that Veeam need to adopt an MFA offering for their sign in systems. The amount of services covered by the Veeam single sign on is increasing and there are some services that would really benefit from the increased security such as the ProPartner portal.

Also I’m interested to hear everyone’s experience with the “keep me signed in” setting for Veeam. I don’t find it keeps me signed in longer than a day on average. MFA + keep me signed in for 14/28 days would be awesome improvements this year IMO.

5 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

On my PC the “keep me signed in” option works good. But on my phone I am logged off after approximately one hour… I think short time after the browser is set into standby mode.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I agree and resound what Paul mentioned. But as Joe said, it's not consistent. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

+1 for MFA

Like with everyone else here, keep me signed in sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @MicoolPaul - thanks for bringing this up! :blush:

Let us keep this topic open so we can gather more feedback from other users. 

I will also pass this information to the relevant team and share this thread with them, so they can keep an eye on all feedback collected!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @MicoolPaul - thanks for bringing this up! :blush:

Let us keep this topic open so we can gather more feedback from other users. 

I will also pass this information to the relevant team and share this thread with them, so they can keep an eye on all feedback collected!

Thanks @Kseniya, would be good to hear back from them on this, it’s definitely something that’s wanted from the community.

Comment