New free Veeam T-Shirt 🤣

Show first post

63 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Tech3Mike Oh I'm sorry, I thought it was from Printfection, but then I would contact Shipepromos. But as @JMeixner said, it really takes some time ⏲️😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Awesome! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

It seems that there are still a few T-shirts left from VeeamON :joy:

@Kseniya get prepared to get some PM :joy:

:joy::joy::joy:

Perhaps we should create an email address - t-shirts@veeam.com

🤣🤣 This is just too funny. My wife already gets sick of seeing Veeam stuff come to the house don't need another t-shirt. 😛

:joy::joy::joy:  Hehe, here is the same… and I haven’t got that much Veeam stuff up to now…. :thinking:

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

include everything, so email be like swag@veeam.com 

:relieved::relieved:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Or ask on LinkedIn or Twitter as well to the Veeam account.  Nothing will be solved from the community for you as mentioned by Joe.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Sooner or later we'll have a dedicated section in the community only for free t-shirts and the support requests 🤣

NO WAY! 

:smile:

Veeam T-Shirt Community Hub? Basically Instagram for pictures of Veeam Swag?

Sounds good to me; I'm looking forward to the weekly Community Swag Recap 😁

🤣🤣

That would be nice :D

For which one do you want to change the delivery address? The VeeamOn one? Or another?

If it's the VeeamON shirt you could contact veeamon.questions@veeam.com, if it's one if the others, you should have received an email from Printfection, whom you could try to contact.

The VeeamOn one yes! Great thanks both, I’ll try that email address! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Got mine today, looks really cool and my wife is jealous now. :sunglasses:

Thank you very much, Veeam!

Fine :sunglasses: Have much fun with it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

🤣🤣 This is just too funny. My wife already gets sick of seeing Veeam stuff come to the house don't need another t-shirt. 😛

I keep most of my Veeam stuff in my office.  But I counted shirts and such the other day as my wife was giving me trouble about having nearly no shirts without some sort of tech branding one way or another.  While I have 25 tshirts, 13 polos, 4 hats and a couple pairs of socks with my company brand, I also managed to acquire at least 2 hats, a polo, jacket, two stocking caps, some socks, and about 12 Veeam shirts.  Granted, some of that is Legends branded, but a most is not.  Now if I get additional free shirts, I get them in different sizes to hand out to my team or clients as swag.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Tech3Mike, just be patient, the t-shirt will be delivered, it can take some time :wink:

Userlevel 1

@Tech3Mike, just be patient, the t-shirt will be delivered, it can take some time :wink:

Ok thank you Nico :thumbsup:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi,
it will take some time to produce it and send it.

Please be patient.

Userlevel 1

Who do i contact regarding a AWS Summit t-shirt that never turned please?

Did you receive an email regarding the T-Shirt from Printfection? If so, then you can reply to this email and ask their support.

Hi thank you for that, I believe it came from Shopepromos.

Regards Mike

Userlevel 1

Who do i contact regarding a AWS Summit t-shirt that never turned please?

Did you receive an email regarding the T-Shirt from Printfection? If so, then you can reply to this email and ask their support.

Hi thank you for that, I believe it came from Shopepromos.

Regards Mike

Then the shirt will be sent to you. Just give them some time. 🙂

That’s fine, i just thought with it being over 3 months then it wasn’t coming. I’m guessing the usual wait is around 6 months :sunglasses:

Userlevel 1

@Tech3MikeOh I'm sorry, I thought it was from Printfection, but then I would contact Shipepromos. But as @JMeixner said, it really takes some time ⏲️😅

Thanks dude and yeah I guess they have 1000’s of shirts to print and send out, i’ll just wait patiently. Thanks again chaps :thumbsup:

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

nice veeam :kissing_heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey, good question @Inder , seems that I have forgotten the most important part 🤣🤣🤣

I have added the link in the original post….

Thanks Legend !

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@RK99 when registering for a T-Shirt, you should have received a confirmation email. This includes a support contact to which you can write and ask for a status update regarding the delivery.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

good idea :upside_down:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

include everything, so email be like swag@veeam.com 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Not from community side…
You could contact your local Veeam representative. Perhaps he or she can get more information about this internally...

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You don’t have an Veeam sales representative who is responsible for your company?

Sorry, I don’t have another idea for this situation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sooner or later we'll have a dedicated section in the community only for free t-shirts and the support requests 🤣

NO WAY! 

:smile:

hahaha…. 

Hi, apologies for asking here (couldn’t find any other relevant place!) - is there somewhere I can update my delivery address? Since signing up for the tee we have moved from the property address given, I can’t see anywhere to contact the distributor or a link on the confirmation email anywhere...is this possible? Thanks, Phil

Any swag box getting link?

Comment