Issues replying to topics in the Community Hub

• 29 January 2024
  • 7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Curious if anyone else is running into issues when replying in the hub.  I tend to get a lot of emails to catch up on topics and open tabs for them and then come back.  However, there’s a been a lot lately where I open a tab, come back to it 15-30 minutes later, reply, but when I go to post my reply I get the below error.  Usually refreshing the tab and then posting works, but in the meantime, I’ve lost what I typed.  Curious if anyone else has been running into this issue as of late.  Seems like the past week or so I’ve been having this issue.

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yep. I’ve gotten that just recently the past week. To rectify it, I just refreshed the page, then I’m golden.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @dloseke ! There have been some issues in there, indeed. Hopefully they will get it sort it out soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @dloseke ! There have been some issues in there, indeed. Hopefully they will get it sort it out soon!

Perfect...I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t just me, and if it was more than just me, that we knew about it.  Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Yep, I’ve had that too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I have had that too in some posts but not recently.  It is annoying but I always copy my text, refresh then paste again to post. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I have had that too in some posts but not recently.  It is annoying but I always copy my text, refresh then paste again to post. 😁

I’ve had it happening reliably.  I’ve resorted to copying everything I type to the clipboard before I hit send so that I can paste it in if/when it fails.  And it’s been nearly every post as of late.  Strange issue for sure.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Yip that’s been my approach too :D

Comment