One of my customer currently has “Veeam Availability Suite” License and has “Veeam One” Deployed. They did a Failover and Failback of a Single VM Manually using the VBR console and would like to get a report from Veeam One with the following information:
- Start time of the Failover.
- Time it took for the failover.
- Amount of Data Replicated during the failover.
- Start time of the Failback.
- Time it took for the Failback.
- Amount of Data Replicated during the Failback.
I have checked Veeamone and unable to find a report that can provide this information. Is there anyway without using “Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator” to get this information.