Question

(dashboardbff-svc) is slow to respond.

Userlevel 1

Hello All,

When I log into Kasten-io system, I occasionally get "Slow Connection Dashboard-SVC Respond Slow" Error on the screen. Has anyone encountered and resolved this issue before?

Thanks,

Emre ÖZER

5 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

As first try, have you tried to clear cache of browser?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Are you connecting locally to the service? As in, within the same network, or remotely?

Either yes, if it’s over WAN and you’ve got limited bandwidth, sure it could be a slow connection. More realistically however it’s probably a bottleneck of resources such as disk, RAM or CPU. You’d need to see your resource utilisation to determine what is making the dashboard unresponsive.

Userlevel 1

As first try, have you tried to clear cache of browser?

I did it. But its same.

Userlevel 1

Are you connecting locally to the service? As in, within the same network, or remotely?

Either yes, if it’s over WAN and you’ve got limited bandwidth, sure it could be a slow connection. More realistically however it’s probably a bottleneck of resources such as disk, RAM or CPU. You’d need to see your resource utilisation to determine what is making the dashboard unresponsive.

I am connecting using external gateway in local environment. I don't have a resource problem. RAM and CPU usage values are normal. I don't know if I should edit from a place like configmap.

Userlevel 3

good afternoon, I’m experiencing often (near to always, honestly) and widely (I have an handful of clusters, all have this issue). I’m 99.99% sure it’s not a network issue.

Is it a common problem with a known solution or better to open a support request? Thanks in advance

Comment