New VMSP and VMTSP 2023 Accreditations available in ProPartner Portal

Show first post

45 comments

How can I achieve both VMSP VMTSP

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I think these a very good for sales folks. As for Engineers who work with Veeam a lot or VMCE holders… not so much.

good to keep your finger in, allows you to keep up to date with trends/language etc

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Good call @JMeixner !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I think these a very good for sales folks. As for Engineers who work with Veeam a lot or VMCE holders… not so much.

I do both ends, the sales engineering and the implementation….I’ve never been super impressed with the courses, but I’ll be excited to see the new round and what is there.  Maybe it’ll be different.  No idea...haven’t had a chance to look just yet.

Thank you

Hello,

From where we can get resources for this Exam  Veeam Sales Professional (VMSP) and Veeam Technical Sales Professional (VMTSP) 2023 accreditations

Can we prepare and pass in one Day ?

Any Exam costs ?

Dear users!

Can u please help me, I done all of the following topics and get a badge after them, but I did’n meet the foundation part…

What do I have to do to get the VMTSP and the VMSP main cert as befor?

✅ Public Cloud

✅ Ransomware & DR

✅ Microsoft 365

✅ Container Protection

✅ Cloud Service Provider

Thank you for your answer!

Have a nice day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

These accreditations are online courses. They are free of costs.

But youbhave to be Veeam ProPartner.

The new versions are divided in 6 parts. It's no problem to get some at one day.

Thanks @JMeixner 

How much length of the preparation video ?

Can We pass in one go ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

😀 it depends on your knowledge if you can pass at first try. But you can take them multiple times.

The length of the online courses varies between one hour and several hours.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@zoltan.katona -- check this guide to see requirements for each - veeam_ppn_iq_training_guide

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Downloading the VMSP and VMTSP badges should show up as a module at the end of each course.  If you have multiple VMSP (or I believe VMTSP as well) entries such as Cloud Service Provider, Container Protection, M365 Protection, etc there will be badge for each one.

Hey everyone, Kindly share the link for VMSP please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

VMSP and VMTSP are for Partners and not for end users.  However, Veeam does host training for end users, but just not on the ProPartner Portal.

https://www.veeam.com/free-on-demand-trainings.html

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I passed a few first try, but a few took a couple tries.  Those were for the VMSP accreditationI do less of the sales-type items and more technical.  When I find time to do the VMTSP items, we’ll see what happens.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

VMSP and VMTSP are for Partners and not for end users.  However, Veeam does host training for end users, but just not on the ProPartner Portal.

https://www.veeam.com/free-on-demand-trainings.html

All good. I’m not too worried about it as I don’t work for an MSP or reseller. I should go do my VMCE/VMCA but I’ve been way too busy the last while. I think I could work 5 years in this job without another task being added to my plate. lol. 

Who doesn't want more tasks on their plate including certs?  😜

👋

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

The VMSP/VMTSP accreditations have been refreshed and there are new 2024 badges to earn. 😎

Ooh nice!  Time to earn some new badges.  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey everyone, Kindly share the link for VMSP please.

You have to log in to the Pro Partner Portal - https://propartner.veeam.com/login

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Is there any way to take these without selling Veeam? I’m not a pro partner so I’m doubting it.

I don't think you can otherwise.

Comment