New VMSP and VMTSP 2023 Accreditations available in ProPartner Portal

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

There are new Veeam Sales Professional (VMSP) and Veeam Technical Sales Professional (VMTSP) 2023 accreditations available in ProPartner Portal.

This year the two accreditations do not consist of one single learning path, but on a base “Sales Foundation” part and five different learning streams. With the completion of the base module and one learning stream you will get a badge to show off…

The learning streams for the VMSP and VMTSP are:

✅ Public Cloud

✅ Ransomware & DR

✅ Microsoft 365

✅ Container Protection

✅ Cloud Service Provider

Source: Veeam ProPartner Portal - Veeam IQ

So Veeam ProPartners, go and get them 😊

45 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@zoltan.katona -- check this guide to see requirements for each - veeam_ppn_iq_training_guide

Dear users!

Can u please help me, I done all of the following topics and get a badge after them, but I did’n meet the foundation part…

What do I have to do to get the VMTSP and the VMSP main cert as befor?

✅ Public Cloud

✅ Ransomware & DR

✅ Microsoft 365

✅ Container Protection

✅ Cloud Service Provider

Thank you for your answer!

Have a nice day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

The VMSP/VMTSP accreditations have been refreshed and there are new 2024 badges to earn. 😎

Ooh nice!  Time to earn some new badges.  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

The VMSP/VMTSP accreditations have been refreshed and there are new 2024 badges to earn. 😎

👋

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

VMSP and VMTSP are for Partners and not for end users.  However, Veeam does host training for end users, but just not on the ProPartner Portal.

https://www.veeam.com/free-on-demand-trainings.html

All good. I’m not too worried about it as I don’t work for an MSP or reseller. I should go do my VMCE/VMCA but I’ve been way too busy the last while. I think I could work 5 years in this job without another task being added to my plate. lol. 

Who doesn't want more tasks on their plate including certs?  😜

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

VMSP and VMTSP are for Partners and not for end users.  However, Veeam does host training for end users, but just not on the ProPartner Portal.

All good. I’m not too worried about it as I don’t work for an MSP or reseller. I should go do my VMCE/VMCA but I’ve been way too busy the last while. I think I could work 5 years in this job without another task being added to my plate. lol. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Is there any way to take these without selling Veeam? I’m not a pro partner so I’m doubting it.

I don't think you can otherwise.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Is there any way to take these without selling Veeam? I’m not a pro partner so I’m doubting it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey everyone, Kindly share the link for VMSP please.

You have to log in to the Pro Partner Portal - https://propartner.veeam.com/login

Hey everyone, Kindly share the link for VMSP please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hello @Edwin Bak ,
you find your badges in your profile in Veeam IQ. There is a link to the badges.

Just finished all the required exams but where can i find the badges for the Veeam Sales Professional Sales and Veeam Sales Technical Professional Sales 2023?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

VMTSP done today. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Downloading the VMSP and VMTSP badges should show up as a module at the end of each course.  If you have multiple VMSP (or I believe VMTSP as well) entries such as Cloud Service Provider, Container Protection, M365 Protection, etc there will be badge for each one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Yup I was going to say these are not Certifications. For that you would need to take the VMCE VMCA

https://www.veeam.com/vmce-certification.html

cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hello @syafiqhazhar,

after passing the exam of the VMSP or VMTSP basic path and at least one of the special paths you receive a badge in your profile in Veeam IQ.

From there you can download the badge(s). There are unfortunately NO credly badges for these accreditations.

hi,

i already get pass the exam. how to get the certification and badge?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I passed a few first try, but a few took a couple tries.  Those were for the VMSP accreditationI do less of the sales-type items and more technical.  When I find time to do the VMTSP items, we’ll see what happens.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

😀 it depends on your knowledge if you can pass at first try. But you can take them multiple times.

The length of the online courses varies between one hour and several hours.

Thanks @JMeixner 

How much length of the preparation video ?

Can We pass in one go ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

These accreditations are online courses. They are free of costs.

But youbhave to be Veeam ProPartner.

The new versions are divided in 6 parts. It's no problem to get some at one day.

Hello,

From where we can get resources for this Exam  Veeam Sales Professional (VMSP) and Veeam Technical Sales Professional (VMTSP) 2023 accreditations

Can we prepare and pass in one Day ?

Any Exam costs ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thank you @JMeixner 

Comment