Veeam Community Recap #95

Show first post

31 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great recap once again guys. Congrats to the #VMCE course winners; and welcome to all new Community members. Have a great weekend all!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thank you @Madi.Cristil @Rick Vanover. I am looking forward to the #vmce training! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil. Congrats to everyone mentioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Awesome RECAP! Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for the fantastic preparation. Congrats to everyone mentioned. Above all, big thanks to everyone that made the VMCE & VMCA course possible!

Thank you for your support, @Iams3le !😊

Userlevel 4
Badge

First (my God I’m such a 15-year old sometimes 😁 )

(Annnddddd it’s actually a second 😂 Dammit Christian hahahaha)

Thank you for putting this old man back to school 😎 Seriously now, I had an awesome time at the Veeam 100 summit as a Legend. And an awesome stay. And a cool company. A never-ending stream of presents. SWAG for the insatiable ones. And now the offer to become a VMCE!

Please: NO MORE 😂

Nah, joking here. Thanks for giving this poor excuse for a server-admin the chance to learn something more.

Domo arigato Mister Rickato (and Madalina). As well as Rasmus for the up-close-and-personal resolution of my VMCE-related questions. 👍🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Awesome RECAP! Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for the fantastic preparation. Congrats to everyone mentioned. Above all, big thanks to everyone that made the VMCE & VMCA course possible!

Comment