Veeam Community Recap #95

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week, @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil are back at their respective home bases; but not for long as there is another special episode next week. Given we didn’t cover content last week; it’s expected that we broke the rule :) and covered a lot of Special Department news. Watch today’s episode here:

The Link

Via @regnor 

Via @ECraig34  

Via @kevin.boddy 

Via @Geoff Burke

Special Department News

A big thank you to EVERYONE as we have surpassed, 14,000 members in the community! Thank you all!

Via @victorwu congratulations on your new book, including a chapter with Veeam!

Yesterday was VeeamON Update and it was a blast! You can still watch the replay here: Register for VeeamON Update 2022

We announced also on the episode the VMCE Course winners! Congratulations to @cosmik @marcofabbri @dips @alexheylin @Iams3le @Julien Mousqueton @mkevenaar @JailBreak @Vladan @Markus.K1985 @MartinLucansky and @vm_arena.

Who’s New

We welcomed +89 new members as we have passed 14,000 members. A big welcome to everyone and this week’s coolest usernames are @247 , @veeam_dude , @BoldlyGoingNowhere and @Hacksawcats !

Welcome to all:  @Arranh @WillianMgdata @MBoswell @puni @omlomlopml @Godsfavour @lazza 
@JARTYMYK Tomas @jflanleau @venke @R71Mopar @veeam_dude @NightBird67 @Jeff Goldstein 
@Prasanna Keshava @Gurley Leep @danialkhatib @Sónia Fernandes @danidelaria @BoldlyGoingNowhere 
@mohamadfaiza @Testc45 @robnicholson @Mikaden @pkotila @YYONIS @PatrickPletscher @Martin Rosenbauer @jmadruga @skilleddarky @JahnMan @sebseguier @Tosser @Nunciate 
@Shawn.Phillips @pooran98 @Noah Scott @PIW @JCh @carcascenza @Mohammad Abed @iqbal 
@EddieZimbabwe @Mirfet @att_backups @PaoloV @Hacksawcats @nbonnet @Nicolas BONNET 
@Agentor @Michel Verbeek @YAKULT @Meric @DenJS @sw-veeam @Chris48 @ibrahim elbehery 
@sudhirkv @DanielDulay @Dave Kawula @Kris Declercq @Aniz @shippy @Chaz @evertonbraz 
@JoeHoughes @Gopaldas Rajani @Robin Catteeuw @iscbxl @Arnaud @Keenan.Anderson 
@Michael Mahler @Andre @MvVooren @capeyser @Jeppe @dlima @cjacob @Ezequiel @jcarter 
@RuslanK @JBenson @wrussell @gep13 @kathanasias-ph @will_kennedy @Radoslaw Ambrozkiewicz 
@cicerob @alexandre.nakagawa 

31 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Awesome RECAP! Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for the fantastic preparation. Congrats to everyone mentioned. Above all, big thanks to everyone that made the VMCE & VMCA course possible!

Userlevel 4
Badge

First (my God I’m such a 15-year old sometimes 😁 )

(Annnddddd it’s actually a second 😂 Dammit Christian hahahaha)

Thank you for putting this old man back to school 😎 Seriously now, I had an awesome time at the Veeam 100 summit as a Legend. And an awesome stay. And a cool company. A never-ending stream of presents. SWAG for the insatiable ones. And now the offer to become a VMCE!

Please: NO MORE 😂

Nah, joking here. Thanks for giving this poor excuse for a server-admin the chance to learn something more.

Domo arigato Mister Rickato (and Madalina). As well as Rasmus for the up-close-and-personal resolution of my VMCE-related questions. 👍🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Awesome RECAP! Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for the fantastic preparation. Congrats to everyone mentioned. Above all, big thanks to everyone that made the VMCE & VMCA course possible!

Thank you for your support, @Iams3le !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil. Congrats to everyone mentioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thank you @Madi.Cristil @Rick Vanover. I am looking forward to the #vmce training! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Great recap once again guys. Congrats to the #VMCE course winners; and welcome to all new Community members. Have a great weekend all!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow recap 95 was great.  Congrats to all mentions and the VMCE winners.  Also welcome to all new members for this week - surpassing 14K 😮😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I mis-spoke on something on the video… I actually wore this shirt in last 3 recaps. I must not take it to Barcelona...

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Wonderful recap @Rick Vanover & @Madi.Cristil 

As @Rick Vanover mentioned, ‘community is powerful’ and I wholeheartedly agree! And @Madi.Cristil says, ‘it is energising’. Could not agree more. 

So glad to have met everyone at the Veeam 100 Summit. It was certainly a wonderful experience and the ability to meet everyone in person was a huge bonus. 

Congratulations to everyone mentioned and everyone who will be taking the course and I am looking forward to being a class buddy albeit online. 

Welcome to all the new members and massive thanks to the team at Veeam Technical Education Services for making this happen. 

A good weekend to everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Rick Vanover@Madi.CristilMay I have the coming schedule of VMCA course for APJ? I am planning to take this course in 2023.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Great Recap and congratulations for all the winners of VMCE Course !

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Welcome to the new members as well !

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Rick Vanover@Madi.CristilMay I have the coming schedule of VMCA course for APJ? I am planning to take this course in 2023.

Hey @victorwu :) I am tagging along @haslund and @Federica as they can get you more info on that!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Wonderful recap @Rick Vanover & @Madi.Cristil 

As @Rick Vanover mentioned, ‘community is powerful’ and I wholeheartedly agree! And @Madi.Cristil says, ‘it is energising’. Could not agree more. 

So glad to have met everyone at the Veeam 100 Summit. It was certainly a wonderful experience and the ability to meet everyone in person was a huge bonus. 

Congratulations to everyone mentioned and everyone who will be taking the course and I am looking forward to being a class buddy albeit online. 

Welcome to all the new members and massive thanks to the team at Veeam Technical Education Services for making this happen. 

A good weekend to everyone!

Beautiful message, @dips ! Thank you 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @victorwu :) I am tagging along @haslund and @Federica as they can get you more info on that!

@Madi.Cristil Thank you!^^

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hey there! @victorwu scheduling is done on quarterly basis. You can reach us out at vmce@veeam.com for details on dates or you can get in contact with your closest training center, check here: https://www.veeam.com/vmce-education-centers.html

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Santa came early this year! An HUGE thanks to @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil and @Federica for this gift!
What I can say… I’ve been on this community for a little over a year and I became attached like a second digital family.

Thanks, really thanks to everyone of you 💚

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Santa came early this year! An HUGE thanks to @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil and @Federica for this gift!
What I can say… I’ve been on this community for a little over a year and I became attached like a second digital family.

Loved your message, @marcofabbri ! 😊

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Santa came early this year! An HUGE thanks to @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil and @Federica for this gift!

@marcofabbri  As @Madi.Cristil said in the recap you and your peers who receive the training “"deserve  it because they contributed to our community"! That’s another way to say your digital family loves you too! ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@cosmik @marcofabbri @dips @alexheylin @Iams3le @Julien Mousqueton @JailBreak @Vladan @Markus.K1985 @MartinLucansky and @vm_arena we are #VMCE Community Class of 2022

Thanks again @Madi.Cristil @Rick Vanover and @Federica for this great opportunity!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Definitely agree Marco. It is wonderful!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@cosmik @marcofabbri @dips @alexheylin @Iams3le @Julien Mousqueton @JailBreak @Vladan @Markus.K1985 @MartinLucansky and @vm_arena we are #VMCE Community Class of 2022

Thanks again @Madi.Cristil @Rick Vanover and @Federica for this great opportunity!

I love it LOL #VMCE Community Class of 2022

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Wow, what a great recap!!! Congrats to all the above being mentioned. And what a gift is that : a free VMCE course 😂 : at @dips and @cosmik : congrats and a lot of success with the course! Next year at the next #veeam100summit (can’t really wait) you can get your VMCE-pin at @Federica 🤗😁😎 LOL.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Wow, what a great recap!!! Congrats to all the above being mentioned. And what a gift is that : a free VMCE course 😂 : at @dips and @cosmik : congrats and a lot of success with the course! Next year at the next #veeam100summit (can’t really wait) you can get your VMCE-pin at @Federica 🤗😁😎 LOL.

Apologies : I forgot @marcofabbri, @mkevenaar and @Iams3le 😋 : congrats and good luck

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Wow, what a great recap!!! Congrats to all the above being mentioned. And what a gift is that : a free VMCE course 😂 : at @dips and @cosmik : congrats and a lot of success with the course! Next year at the next #veeam100summit (can’t really wait) you can get your VMCE-pin at @Federica 🤗😁😎 LOL.

Apologies : I forgot @marcofabbri@mkevenaar and @Iams3le 😋 : congrats and good luck

Try to beat me all next year at the Thunderdome VMCE quiz 😁🤣

Comment