Skip to main content

In this week’s episode @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil go crazy in the special department news and hold to 3 featured pieces of content. But really, special department may be a way to break the rule without breaking the rule. Watch this week’s recap here:

The Links:

@mkevenaar  Installing and updating Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 using Chocolatey | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@olivier.rossi How to use the Data Domain repository mtree replica at the DR site? | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@wolff.mateus Nomenclature of Backup Jobs | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Special Department News:

Congratulations H2 2022 Veeam Legends

Who’s New

A nice even number this week, a big welcome to the +50 new users who have joined the Veeam Community Hub. Coolest usernames go to: @SuperCristal  and @VEEAM NOVICE 

Welcome all the new members: @DaveC69 @Sinoptik @Luca Romanelli  @mnnitsecurity @Mourad ferhani @Fritz @Azra Firdauz Azmi @techspertsorl @Sami.E @VEEAM NOVICE @Yog666 @kyle.moore @xilent @Kira @cdathomas @codylittle @FR2022 @Neo @Antoine COSTA @crochaveeam @GeorgeAP @JoeLangford @systeembeheerder @itschmied @Eros @Martin Hommertgen @mto.bt @andrewsandeswasabi @cosmik @aboersch @Rob.Waite.Wasabi @Edure @Ser @Maxim @Davidshinj @Xuyaqi @Kloseyy @SuperCristal @griscastillov @kevz0r @shiranka @axtjo @abiwot @Adam.Pool @Mauro Suardi @liu800820 @Sparkesm65 @Christian.Ullner @B. ten Velden @johnc22 

Thank you so much @Rick Vanover, but I cannot give you that banner, @Stephen79 would kill me for sure!

Thank you so much @Rick Vanover, but I cannot give you that banner, @Stephen79 would kill me for sure!

Truth  be told - the stuff on display in my office I have to have been there for, so there needs to be a story for it. 

Thank you so much @Rick Vanover, but I cannot give you that banner, @Stephen79 would kill me for sure!

Truth  be told - the stuff on display in my office I have to have been there for, so there needs to be a story for it. 

Easy, we could put it on display in October during Veeam 100 🤣

And one other thing - that banner is set for good re-use. If things have the date on them or are one-time usage; you know I’m taking it home with me LOL!

Amazing recap!

Thanks for the double mention… It is so good see this community growing up!

Beautiful banner of VUG Netherlands as well.

Another great recap.  Congrats to all mentioned and welcome all new vCommunity members.

Geat recap! Congrats to all being mentioned and to the new members.

Nice. I’m VMtech123 lol. 🙂 Still can’t get my accounts synced but it’s all good. 

Awesome Recap, thanks … and welcome to all the new 50s !

Comment