Skip to main content

WOW! What a show! This week @Madi.Cristil and I hosted the 100th episode of the Veeam Community Recap - make no mistake. We couldn’t do it without you - our community. Can’t not mention the previous help from @Kseniya to get us here, but we’re charging forward! Watch the recap here:

The Links

via @dips 

via @Markus.K1985 

via @JHoughes 

via @pomidorokhova 

Special Department News

via ​​​​@Rick Vanover  The V12 News Hub is *THE PLACE* to watch for the next updates for V12 as we get ready for Launch!

• The VeeamON 2023 website is now live! You can register now for the in-person experience: VeeamON 2023
  • Congratulations to @vSyntaxError for starting the Switzerland Veeam User Group!
  • Thank you @HangTen416 for taking an additional VUG leader role for Canada!

via @Nico Losschaert for Belgium and Luxembourg Veeam User Group meetup: 

Who’s New!

We welcomed +147 users to the Veeam Community since episode 99! Coolest usernames this week are: @hat08 @further001 @probstuz @InformationResults and @mash!

It was indeed an amazing session. Thank@Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for the community leadership! It was really great to have @Kseniya yesterday with us! Best community out there… 

That was an amazing episode and great to watch live!  Here is to the next 100 episodes and all the hard work from @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil you make the community great! 😎

Great show and love the idea of a swag quiz really fired up the party :) 

Great work folks! heading towards 200!!!

Great show and love the idea of a swag quiz really fired up the party :) 

Great work folks! heading towards 200!!!

Ah yes and Canada for the win on the quiz!!!  😂

Great show 😎 It doesn’t feel like the 100th recap, time is running… 😁

I like this amazing live session, but the time is very short….😁

awesome, Century now !

In need of a stuffed version of Alfred. 😄

Congrats on #100!

Couldn’t attend the live stream but congrats to the winners for the prizes as well.

A box stuffed with swag? That is such a good win!

Congratulations for 100 episodes and thank you for mentioning the Veeam User Group Switzerland. 🥳

I watched with my 2yo daughter, so I re-watched last night! 🤣
Congrats! you make an awesome work and support for the community!

cheers,

I also had to watch the recording. Great show, looking forward to the next 100 recaps 😊

Comment