Veeam Community Recap #136

Sizing, DR and Immutability

• 22 September 2023
  • 4 comments
Sizing, DR and Immutability
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

After an unplanned skippage last week (I think that’s a word!) El Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil are back at it with effectively a double episode! We have four pieces of content to share, a solid stack of Special Department News and a double-dose of Who’s New! Watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @coolsport00 

via @Geoff Burke 

via @Cragdoo 

via @eprieto 

Special Department News

via @jos.maliepaard 

via @mkevenaar and @JonahMay NEXT WEEK

Finally, Veeam published a great video with Microsoft talking about shared responsibility and Microsoft 365 data:

Who’s New

We welcomed nearly +175 new members this week! Thank you @safiya for preparing! Between the ‘double dose’ of Who’s New we had 8 coolest usernames:  @shunny @spy @Grumbarowski @millerman67 @Bmoody @BIMM IT @stooze and @ZadokZeePriest!

Alfred’s pick (double this week as we combined the two weeks) goes to: @a unique username and @mrgfriend! Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap this week and some great content. Congrats to everyone mentioned this week and welcome to the community all new members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Ohhhh Is Nice back to Legends Recap 🤓 Thank You @Madi.Cristil & @Rick Vanover 🙌

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks for the mention @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil ...great for you all to be back. I really enjoyed Geoff and Craig’s posts.

Welcome all new members to the Community. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It’s nice to see the Community Recap back again. I missed it! 😎

Comment