vExpert Applications are Open for 2022

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am not sure how many of you use VMware or are part of the vExpert program but the applications went live this week and you can apply here -

vExpert Application Portal (vmware.com)

I have applied the past two years and been accepted as well as applying this year.  Really great program for those in the VMware space.  So check it out and apply.

If you need help just Google vExpert Pro or check Twitter as they can help you with your application.  This is the Pro listing -

vExpert Application Portal (vmware.com)

34 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you very much for bringing this to the knowledge of other Legends.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thank you very much for bringing this to the knowledge of other Legends.. 

No problem as I know some are already in the vExpert program. :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

What is the vExpert program about?

Is it about knowledge sharing like Veeams Vanguard and Legends programs?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chris.Childerhose : Well may be i would go with it and would need your help on this .. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It is a VMware program same like we have Veeam Vanguard here !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It is same as Vanguards/Legends except it is VMware related as noted by @Inder 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thank you @Chris.Childerhose and I@Inder .

I thought so,  but was not completely sure 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Have applied, but more so because of the amount I work with VMware via Veeam, I love VMware products, but I mainly use vSphere, vSAN and Horizon. It’s like Microsoft, far too wide a scope of products now to master them all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Have applied, but more so because of the amount I work with VMware via Veeam, I love VMware products, but I mainly use vSphere, vSAN and Horizon. It’s like Microsoft, far too wide a scope of products now to master them all!

I agree with that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I worked with NSX-V/ NSX-T and Velocloud SDWAN mainly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for reminder, @Chris.Childerhose ! :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m gonna trying for another year!

It would be the third year in a row...

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Amen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

good luck to all! :fingers_crossed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for reminder, @Chris.Childerhose ! :smiley:

No problem.   Good luck to all that apply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for reminder, @Chris.Childerhose ! :smiley:

No problem.   Good luck to all that apply.

And to you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@JMeixner Yes. vExpert program is similar to Veeam Vanguard and Veeam Legend program. I have been a vExpert member for eight years. You can also apply the sub-program (refer to below) if you are selected to be the member of vExpert program. You can ask me if you need any help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Chris.Childerhose : Well may be i would go with it and would need your help on this .. 

What can I help you because I am vExpert Pro. :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I’m gonna trying for another year!

It would be the third year in a row...

Good luck.:grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@JMeixnerYes. vExpert program is similar to Veeam Vanguard and Veeam Legend program. I have been a vExpert member for eight years. You can also apply the sub-program (refer to below) if you are selected to be the member of vExpert program. You can ask me if you need any help.

Any advice to become like you?? :astonished: Especially for the Veeam Vanguard and Veeam Legend.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@JMeixnerYes. vExpert program is similar to Veeam Vanguard and Veeam Legend program. I have been a vExpert member for eight years. You can also apply the sub-program (refer to below) if you are selected to be the member of vExpert program. You can ask me if you need any help.

Any advice to become like you?? :astonished: Especially for the Veeam Vanguard and Veeam Legend.

Have you ever applied for vExpert program? If yes, vExpert sub-program of Cloud Management, Application Modernization and VMware Cloud on AWS are my recommended.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yes Victor can help for sure 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can we connect on the Twitter, Can i message you there ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes Victor can help for sure 😉

Thanks @Chris.Childerhose 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Can we connect on the Twitter, Can i message you there ?

You can contact me in Twitter (umacboyvictor) or here.

Comment