VeeamOn Update Labwarz - How'd you do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Apparently I knew all of the linux commands...and I’m not really a linux guru by any means but guessed well on a few of them.  Also didn’t realize that I can do malware scanning in a SureBackup job until now.... 

Scored a 39121 which I think is decent?  I see a bunch of folks scored higher, including @JonahMay.  How about the rest of y’all?

https://labwarz.veeam.com/

4 comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

I’m somewhat rusty on SureBackup. Not something I work with too often being on the VCSP side of things.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It was the first time I did LabWarz. I scored 42514. I’m definitely not a Linux guru. I guess I’m a fast clicker. It was fun!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I ended up just off the main board with 42xxx something.  I don’t recall the exact number but not bad.  The top score is just WOW! 😮

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I ended up just off the main board with 42xxx something.  I don’t recall the exact number but not bad.  The top score is just WOW! 😮

Yeah, I thought that top score was a bit sus as the kids like to say.  Thought maybe it was someone that was testing things out or something because that is impressive!

Comment