VeeamON Miami 2023 is live!

Show first post

59 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Nice App is working great for me. Getting excited!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

looking forward to another great event!  However the agenda building process I’m finding far from easy.  I would like to see a list of all sessions during the day, a table format, a column for each room, time down the side, mark all the events and then it would be a lot easier to try and work it out.

also displaying in my local timezone just adds another layer of fun :-)

Userlevel 5
Badge

Does anyone else have issues with the event app on android where the schedule (agenda)  doesn’t show  correctly?

If I look at (for example) Tuesday May 23 it shows -1AM

It’s only in the phone app under Schedule. on the website under my Agenda it looks good.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Does anyone else have issues with the event app on android where the schedule (agenda)  doesn’t show  correctly?

If I look at (for example) Tuesday May 23 it shows -1AM

It’s only in the phone app under Schedule. on the website under my Agenda it looks good.

I can see the same thing but when I check the sessions I scheduled they show at the correct times.

Userlevel 1

At VeeamOn 2023 It’s been very informative so far and everyone is very nice. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I had to spend 30 min at the helpdesk to get my app fixed!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Day 2 now.  Been great but the app has still been a bit flaky but signing out then in seems to fix it otherwise uninstall and reinstall.  😂

Userlevel 3

One of my best parts was getting to know you and the people who are part of it. Thank you, I really enjoyed talking with you, @HangTen416  sorry for your ears, I will improve my English for our next visit. I will improve my English for our next visit. But thanks to our conversation, I am a member of the community and I hope I can be useful. 

Thank you to all!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Welcome to the Veeam Community @TazMonster!😃

Comment