VeeamON 2023 Carlos has made some new friends including Alfred

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

My final Veeam Update. The aftermath!

It did not take long for my swag to disappear. This time Alfred the Legend Cat and the Veeam Teddy bear I found with their new friend Carlos. Carlos is highly trained in DH, “Dealing with Humans” so he always opens his eyes slightly when people approach, just in case, the old trust but check thing :) 

If you look closely below in his den you will also see the Cloudian Ninja hanging out as well. 

Carlos

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

How can one attain a Veeam teddy bear?? 🤔 WANT! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

That is Vic the Veeam bear I have one too. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Yeah I got the Teddy when @safiya and @Madi.Cristil forced me to go back and get more swag! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yeah I got the Teddy when @safiya and @Madi.Cristil forced me to go back and get more swag! 😀

forced 😂 
but Vic the Veeam bear was actually for your involvement in the Veeam Community Quiz Show that Fabian and Rasmus hosted 😊 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Yeah I got the Teddy when @safiya and @Madi.Cristil forced me to go back and get more swag! 😀

forced 😂 
but Vic the Veeam bear was actually for your involvement in the Veeam Community Quiz Show that Fabian and Rasmus hosted 😊 

oops.. it is my advanced age, at this point I only remember practice exam questions. It must have the been the Hoodie. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

lucky Carlos!!
Alfred, Vic and also a Cloudian Ninja!!

🤣

good one @Geoff Burke 

cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Love the teddy bear!  Missed out on the hoodie’s...apparently they were the hot item because they didn’t have any at the swag booth when I went there.

Comment