VeeamON 2022 Community Hub Discussion Board

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

OK Everyone! Here it is for VeeamON 2022.  This is the official Veeam Community Hub Discussion board for VeeamON 2022!!!

What is your most-anticipated session?
What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
What stole the show for you?

VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE:  What works, what didn’t?

IN-PERSON EXPERIENCE:  What works, what didn’t?

97 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This is going to be great. Will gather thoughts and post back with more details later.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great! Such discussion board was the most active post of VeeamON 2021!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Looking forward to this.  I attended Dell Technologies World virtually a couple weeks ago, using the same cvent.com site and it was just okay.  I gathered that I missed out on a lot virtually that folks got in person, but the virtual content was very entry-level and there wasn’t much in-the-weeds content for folks, so I’m hoping Veeam does it better.  I don’t think it was the tools used as much as what content they chose to make virtual.  Fingers crossed Veeam!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello @Rick Vanover!

Just passing to say that my first impressions on virtual version of VeeamOn are being amazing!

Platform are easy to use and is very quick and responsive.

LabWarz is very funny!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Just did some rehearsals for general session demos. We are pushing the limits from what we’ve done prior. Will be epic!

Im very happy but sad at the same time, platform looks great, tons of content, but Im too far away! :(

Also some conferences are not Spanish time friendly (too late).

I would try my best to assist to the ones I schedule in my agenda, but also will wait until they are published after the event!

Send some swag overseas!!

Im looking at all the great things and im very jealous!!

have fun all of you guys!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Day 1 - great first day not too much action. Registered and then visited Tech Town and the Expo Hall.  Tech Town was great as it had HOLs and LabWarz along with being able to get swag if you are VMCE or VMCA.  Expo hall was great all vendors and swag shop along with some cute dogs. Tomorrow gets in to the real heavy duty sessions so looking forward to it.  Until tomorrow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Not a lot on Day 1 virtually. The LabWarz was brilliant. Looking forward to Day 2 which should be really interesting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Day 1 - great first day not too much action. Registered and then visited Tech Town and the Expo Hall.  Tech Town was great as it had HOLs and LabWarz along with being able to get swag if you are VMCE or VMCA.  Expo hall was great all vendors and swag shop along with some cute dogs. Tomorrow gets in to the real heavy duty sessions so looking forward to it.  Until tomorrow.

Is tech town only for in-person, right?

I’m online for day 2, will be epic!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Is tech town only for in-person, right?

I’m online for day 2, will be epic!

Yes, I think so. I wasn’t able to see it Virtually

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi All,

When will be there recordings available from VeeamON 2022.
Living in the EMEA time zone makes it difficult to attend a lot of sessions.

thx

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi All,

thx

Hi,
normally a few days after the event.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi All,

thx

Generally speaking anything that happens on the Las Vegas agenda but not on the virtual agenda will be posted on the virtual platform in 2 weeks “or so”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great post @Rick Vanover. Still 1 hour working for customers and then I’m focussing on the Virtual VEEAMON tour 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

See you soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Maybe time needed to start scrolling it’s a little to much and mouse-over stop scrolling. The result is it’s seems broken!

PS.

Hi Rick!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Have fun @Chris.Childerhose and send me some swag 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It will begin 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Rick Vanover Good luck for the session(s) 🤞

I’ve just complete the Lab Warz, but I had one mistake and I think I was to slow...😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Lets the show begin! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

A great intro! Probs to @Rick Vanover 😉

Will Veeam be adding MFA to the B&R application?   Are there any sessions that will discuss MFA and Veeam to improve security into the application?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Will Veeam be adding MFA to the B&R application?   Are there any sessions that will discuss MFA and Veeam to improve security into the application?

yes: https://forums.veeam.com/veeam-backup-replication-f2/feature-request-two-factor-auth-support-for-veeam-console-t37867-60.html#p440238

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I would suggest that you take a look at the v12 sessions; probably the “Veeam Backup & Replication v12: What's new and introduction”.

When is V12 going to be available?

Comment