VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

766 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The session ‘Veeam V11: Performance, Capacity and Archive Storage Tiers and Policies’ : perfect as expected by @Rick Vanover ! Nice, understandable explanation of the SOBR for people not familiar with it and a perfect recap for the more experienced engineers ;-)

Much appreciated Nico. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome sessions !

Userlevel 2

How do people have 10525 points before the first sessions even started lolol

Agreed, this happened last year and the points are very ambiguous to get. I don’t agree with the way the point system is held as some kind of mystery. It’s even worse this year and we cannot track what we specifically have obtained. I wish Veeam was more transparent about how this was intended to be accomplished...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yeah right, When i login i saw a lot of people on the top with 10525 points :) 

Userlevel 1

My favorite session is " Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud with Rick Vanover and Veeam Legend Michael Paul ".

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

A nice session ‘Veeam V11: Best Practices for Enterprise’ by @Viperian regarding best practices - 3-2-1-1-0 rule, the importance of securing our data against potential ransomware - cybersecurity defense strategy. Thx Edwin!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Esperamos la capacitación VMCE 11.

VeeamON 2021…, tengo muchas espectativas!!. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I’m really surprised with this event!!!

Me too, Jae. I’m sure tomorrow we’ll have more great sessions!!!

Userlevel 1

Living in small remote towns, digital Veeam On is much appreciated learning what technologies, networking the list goes on that introduces all folks to what is new and improved in technology.

We can be the big fish in the little pond! At budget we can afford! 

Thank you Veeam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@BethSouza and @Mildur  : the sessions are even available for all registred users until October of 2021 (regarding to the FAQ)! Nice!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@BethSouza and @Mildur  : the sessions are even available for all registred users until October of 2021 (regarding to the FAQ)! Nice!

Thanks, Nico! :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

FROM THE DESK OF RICKATRON

FYI everyone - I can confirm that the sessions from today are available for replay, just click the “Watch Recording” button:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

A nice session ‘Veeam V11: Best Practices for Enterprise’ by @Viperian regarding best practices - 3-2-1-1-0 rule, the importance of securing our data against potential ransomware - cybersecurity defense strategy. Thx Edwin!

This is a really good session too.  Just watched it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

FROM THE DESK OF RICKATRON

FYI everyone - I can confirm that the sessions from today are available for replay, just click the “Watch Recording” button:

Thanks Rick

Userlevel 1

Great first day of sessions and information.  Thanks Veeam!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Don’t forget to order the giveaway cloud racer in the marketing collateral 😉 !

Userlevel 1

Loved everything I've seen so far!!

Userlevel 1

Great first day of sessions and information. Looking forward to leveraging Veeam more across my IT estate.

Userlevel 1

Hey Veeam Community,

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: 

Please, notice that you will receive confirmation email after VeeamON. Read our FAQs to learn more.

Is there a link to view “End-to-End Workshop: Veeam CDP” session on demand? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Day 1 is awesome, Great sessions and good presentations as well. Looking forward to Day 2 !

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey Veeam Community,

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: 

Please, notice that you will receive confirmation email after VeeamON. Read our FAQs to learn more.

Is there a link to view “End-to-End Workshop: Veeam CDP” session on demand? Thank you!

Hi there @tstafeyeva  → If you go here you should be able to replay the CDP Session: Session (veeamon.com)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice general session : The Future of Modern Data Protection, it’s clear that Veeam wants to become number 1 leader in backup solution. Let’s go for it! Anton Gostev mentioned 3 important things that are coming soon : further expansion of object storage - security - day 2 management.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

This is such a lovely offer! Please send one over here!

The first day was awesome!

What is your most anticipated session?
The session I was waiting for was the Ransomware session, however, I loved some others such as the Kubernetes session and the closing session with the presentation of new versions of products.

What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
Well, I liked seeing a few days ago on LinkedIn to see when I received some VeeamOn sneakers.

What stole the show for you?
I liked the combination of Kasten to cover modern application solutions.

I hope tomorrow is even better!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Gracias Rick, saludos.

Comment