VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Saw some very interesting sessions on Day 1, Waiting for more on day 2! Great work Veeam!

This is my first time join Veeam, really enjoy the Backup and Recovery topic. I feel grateful to be on of the participant. 

Thx Veeam team!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi

A very interesting session on VEEAMON 2021 : 8 Office 365 Backup Facts You NEED To Know!

I asked when a backup copy job will be available : probably in Q4 2021 😉 !

I read that also in the Veeam R&D Forum, that with the next version there will be a possibility of a 3-2-1 Rule with Object Storage :)

That would be a sweet thing to see! For sure.

Hello everyone, thanks for this event !!!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Its all Amazing @Kseniya my most anticipated sessions for this morning are :Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator, End-to-end Workshop-Veeam CDP, and Why Staples Protects Office 365 Data with Veeam.  While I am on duty at my workplace, trying to gather as much as possible :blush::blush:  will keep posting as the day moves on...

Excellent “End-to-End Workshop: Veeam CDP” session.

Excellent sessions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi

A very interesting session on VEEAMON 2021 : 8 Office 365 Backup Facts You NEED To Know!

I asked when a backup copy job will be available : probably in Q4 2021 😉 !

I read that also in the Veeam R&D Forum, that with the next version there will be a possibility of a 3-2-1 Rule with Object Storage :)

That would be a sweet thing to see! For sure.

Both are awesome enhancements; the later one especially when direct backup to Object storage is introduced.

Post-COVID session looks interesting!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I would like to ask you sent me how to using Veeam on Microsoft Office backup like outlook, Sharepoint.etc

I would suggest that you join todays session: “V5: Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365”

guys where is my T-shirt LOL... I am excited to join from Ethiopia.

great Event, i love it.

Userlevel 2

where is the link for the shirt? my last veeam shirt was really comfy!

For this I think it said would email link after Veeamon is over.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Does anybody know what the Martin Encounter is that he said at the end of the intro to get a rc car?

think he said Martin encounter, but could be wrong….  I can’t find anything similar… :tired_face:

Hi, go to Expo Hall - Veeam Booth → marketing Collateral.

There you can get the RC car.

so far i have learned a lot. let's see what else is to come. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery by Dave Russell :thumbsup:

Thank you@Kseniya !  VeeamON is one of the best parts of the year!

This is amazing session, I watched it as well! @DarthDave did an awesome presentation! :sparkles:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

How to become a member of Veeam Community Hub ^^ ?

You are already a member since you are able to write this comment :sunglasses:

Userlevel 1

Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories, it will be interesting.

Userlevel 1
  1. How do I protect my backups from Ransomware using a 3rd party Cloud provider that offers Ransomware protection with their cloud backups?
    1. The 3rd party vendor provides RansomProtect to all cloud connect customers which ensures cloud backups are protected. This is done by moving data to a recycle bin for a number of days after the Customer Veeam instances requests the removal. 

Looking forward for VeeamON 2021!!!!:wink:  

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: 

Please, notice that you will receive confirmation email after VeeamON. Read our FAQs to learn more.

Thanks for accepting me in the community.

Userlevel 4

DRP with Veeam
https://videos.ctfassets.net/7vz7x6zgk089/3WGodXINAnNcRoFLid4CEC/7e96c46982a8ad006b66ce7010b058ce/Veeam_Helps_Danish_Municipality_To_Implement_Their_Disaster_Recovery_Plan-1.m4v

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I’m looking forward to the discussions around ransomware and recovery.  Bring it on, baby!

Cheers, Chris - let me know if you have more questions on this!

I’ve seen so many of your webinars over the past six months.  Thanks to working remotely, I’ve seen your face more than most of my co-workers.  (I’m not sure if that’s good or bad.)

Cheers, Chris. Find me in Vegas next year and I’ll buy you a beer!

Beers on Rick in Vegas next year! :laughing:

YES!

Is there one free seat? 😍

Userlevel 2

Anyone get that link in 8 Office 365 Backup Facts You NEED To Know! for Brian Posey’s ebook?

Extraordinary event!!!

Comment