Veeam Vanguards Announced!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Today, @NikolaPejkova sent announcements out for the 2022 Class of the Veeam Vanguard program. So happy to share I was approved for renewal. Hoping everyone else who applied was approved. Along with the Legends program, this is an amazing vCommunity program to be a part of. So thankful to be included for a 5th year.

Cheers all & hope everyone has a great week!

49 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Congrats Folks!! I think they should get all the Legends and Vanguards together for a huge party when things get better. I think @MicoolPaul said he could host :)? but wait.. English weather.. maybe not, ok who lives near a warm beach?

cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats Folks!! I think they should get all the Legends and Vanguards together for a huge party when things get better. I think @MicoolPaul said he could host :)? but wait.. English weather.. maybe not, ok who lives near a warm beach?

cheers

Congrats on making it this round Geoff. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Congrats Folks!! I think they should get all the Legends and Vanguards together for a huge party when things get better. I think @MicoolPaul said he could host :)? but wait.. English weather.. maybe not, ok who lives near a warm beach?

cheers

Congrats on making it this round Geoff. :sunglasses:

Love the sound of that.. Congrats @Geoff Burke 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Congrats to everyone :)

Maybe we see each other one day in Prague at the summit.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

cheers

I’ve got a warm beach on very specific summer days 😆

sorry to hear you didn’t make it this year @JMeixner & @wolff.mateus, I got rejected last year so I was extra anxious of it this year, but I have zero doubts you’ll be welcome additions next year if you continue contributing as much to the community as you both do!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congrats everyone to be accepted to the BEST community program!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

cheers

sorry to hear you didn’t make it this year @JMeixner & @wolff.mateus, I got rejected last year so I was extra anxious of it this year, but I have zero doubts you’ll be welcome additions next year if you continue contributing as much to the community as you both do!

I love this encouragement… Me too, I did not make it! But I will continue to work hard to get in someday. By the way @MicoolPaul, I am still waiting to hear from you :-) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

cheers

sorry to hear you didn’t make it this year @JMeixner & @wolff.mateus, I got rejected last year so I was extra anxious of it this year, but I have zero doubts you’ll be welcome additions next year if you continue contributing as much to the community as you both do!

Thanks @MicoolPaul , we will see 😏 I am optimistic...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congratulations to all who so ever get the title of Veeam Vanguard 2022 !

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congrats to everyone guys, you’re gonna be the flag we follow :green_heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Congratulations to everyone who made it to the #VeeamVanguard program! :tada:

It´s not possible to accept everyone who´s applying at all, as Shane would wish - we need to keep the number of members similar as in previous years, rather than growing to the size of other tech programs out there, so we´re able to provide an exclusivity, the highest possible expertise knowledge level of Veeam products of its members, equal access to the opportunities we´re providing to Vanguards during the year, etc. 

I would like to encourage everyone who applied and was not chosen to remain active, share their knowledge and reach out to me at nikola.pejkova@veeam.com in case you´d like to ask for the right path to jump at for increasing your chances for next year application being succesfull. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Congrats all Veeam Vanguard 2022 !

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congratulations to all of you guys, especially to our Veeam Legends friends!

Unfortunately, I don’t get inside this. It was my second year trying it and won't be the last.

Congrats one more time to the Veeam Family that are growing up year by year.

Try again next time, Mateus!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I am more than happy to be part of Vanguard Class 2022! Congrats to all new and renewed fellows! 🎉 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congratulations to everyone who made it to the #VeeamVanguard program! :tada:

It´s not possible to accept everyone who´s applying at all, as Shane would wish - we need to keep the number of members similar as in previous years, rather than growing to the size of other tech programs out there, so we´re able to provide an exclusivity, the highest possible expertise knowledge level of Veeam products of its members, equal access to the opportunities we´re providing to Vanguards during the year, etc. 

I would like to encourage everyone who applied and was not chosen to remain active, share their knowledge and reach out to me at nikola.pejkova@veeam.com in case you´d like to ask for the right path to jump at for increasing your chances for next year application being succesfull. 

I even recommend this kind of conversation with @NikolaPejkova to stay in tune with all aspects of Veeam Vanguard program.

Thank you for your words on these days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Congrats Folks!! I think they should get all the Legends and Vanguards together for a huge party when things get better. I think @MicoolPaul said he could host 🙂? but wait.. English weather.. maybe not, ok who lives near a warm beach?

cheers

I would like to stress out one “technical” aspect - for those who are active in the Veeam Community Hub, there´s a Veeam Legends program. For those applying to the Vanguard program and having a chance to be accepted, you have to contriubute in your own properties (blog website containing Veeam related articles, publishing “how to videos” on youtube, recording podcast, being a speaker at confereces talking about Veeam, etc.). There are no limits, but this is important fact to know. :nerd:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

cheers

The first opportunity for Legends and Vanguards meeting each other finally in person will be this May in Vegas at VeeamON! All those of you planning to attend in person - we are preparing some veeamazing perks for you as members of the highest influencer Veeam programs, so this is gonna be a historic milestone for sure! Also the first time when Vanny the Vanguard might meet Alfred in person. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Congrats Shane. Got my fifth year approval as well today so great way to start the week.  Hopefully all those that applied for the first time made it as I know some veterans did not make it back.  It is another great #vCommunity to be part of.

I would warn here from wording that everyone who´s applying should make it, guys! There are way more people applying to the program than we can accept, so it wil lnever be in the way that everyone´s accepted, this is important to know. We are carefully evaluating every single application, but I don´t want to give you false expectations, as there are criteria that have to be met (such as continuous activity during the year, having a quality technical content on your own properties, being visible as a speaker on conferences, webinars in relation to Veeam topics, etc.) and also considering there is a huge competition, as there are applying lot of quality people from all the world and we need to scale the group with discpilined growth, as was communicated in my emails. So it´s absolutely not so simple that everyone who will apply might simply make it in. 

So keep this in mind, please, when applying next year. I would wish there´d be just rainbows and unicorns too, but I don´t want you to have false expectations and knowing what is needed to increase your chances next year, if you´ll decide to apply again.

I woud also like to ask existing Vanguards for being helpful to those who are thinking of aplying in case there would be needed guidance. But please, don´t feed the expectations that everyone who will apply will be accepted to the program. It´s simply not possible.

Thank you all for understanding and as I have mentioned previously, feel free to reach me out in case you´d be having some doubts about what´s needed to get into the Vanguard program. 

To all of you, stay veeamazing and take care! :raised_hands:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats Shane. Got my fifth year approval as well today so great way to start the week.  Hopefully all those that applied for the first time made it as I know some veterans did not make it back.  It is another great #vCommunity to be part of.

I would warn here from wording that everyone who´s applying should make it, guys! There are way more people applying to the program than we can accept, so it wil lnever be in the way that everyone´s accepted, this is important to know. We are carefully evaluating every single application, but I don´t want to give you false expectations, as there are criteria that have to be met (such as continuous activity during the year, having a quality technical content on your own properties, being visible as a speaker on conferences, webinars in relation to Veeam topics, etc.) and also considering there is a huge competition, as there are applying lot of quality people from all the world and we need to scale the group with discpilined growth, as was communicated in my emails. So it´s absolutely not so simple that everyone who will apply might simply make it in. 

So keep this in mind, please, when applying next year. I would wish there´d be just rainbows and unicorns too, but I don´t want you to have false expectations and knowing what is needed to increase your chances next year, if you´ll decide to apply again.

I woud also like to ask existing Vanguards for being helpful to those who are thinking of aplying in case there would be needed guidance. But please, don´t feed the expectations that everyone who will apply will be accepted to the program. It´s simply not possible.

Thank you all for understanding and as I have mentioned previously, feel free to reach me out in case you´d be having some doubts about what´s needed to get into the Vanguard program. 

To all of you, stay veeamazing and take care! :raised_hands:

Hi @NikolaPejkova - I was not implying that everyone would make just hopefully those that applied may have.  I will ensure to adjust wordings like this.  Thanks for taking the time for the explanation on this. :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

cheers

The first opportunity for Legends and Vanguards meeting each other finally in person will be this May in Vegas at VeeamON! All those of you planning to attend in person - we are preparing some veeamazing perks for you as members of the highest influencer Veeam programs, so this is gonna be a historic milestone for sure! Also the first time when Vanny the Vanguard might meet Alfred in person. :sunglasses:

This will be fantastic and a great VeeamON this year.  Cannot wait. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I know I'm late but I also wanted to congratulate all the 2022 Vanguards here; well deserved everyone 👏

Also thank you @NikolaPejkova for the additional details and clarifications.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

cheers

From 3 days here in London we've had 2,5 days rain 🤣🌧 On the other hand we didn't come for the weather so it was all good 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

any one know how can i also be a Veeam Vanguard .?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

any one know how can i also be a Veeam Vanguard .?

@Shaokat 

Please read @NikolaPejkova  last posts in this topic and apply next december (i assume) for the next round. Vanguard 2023. She has explained everything.

Comment