Veeam Vanguard Renewals - Class of 2021

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Well if you applied to the Veeam Vanguard Class of 2021 here - Veeam Blog - Get ready for 2021 Vanguard class! you should be receiving your email today.

I am happy to have been accepted for a 4th year now into such an amazing program.  Here is to all those renewed and new Vanguards.

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Congrats Chris, happy to be joining you in the Class of ‘21 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Most definitely Craig.  Should be another good year.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Congratulations to all the renewal and participants :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Congratulations to all Vanguards and especially those who are also part of the Legends! :champagne:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congratulations to all Vanguards and especially those who are also part of the Legends! :champagne:

Yeah, we have a Vanguard Legend! @vNote42, tell us about this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Well if you applied to the Veeam Vanguard Class of 2021 here - Veeam Blog - Get ready for 2021 Vanguard class! you should be receiving your email today.

I am happy to have been accepted for a 4th year now into such an amazing program.  Here is to all those renewed and new Vanguards.

Congrats @Chris.Childerhose. 4 years is a bunch of experience.

I apply this year for the first time but was not accept.

Maybe next year...

Let’s gonna keep on moving! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats @Chris.Childerhose. 4 years is a bunch of experience.

Maybe next year...

Thanks. Keep working at it @wolff.mateus and you will make it.  If you want information or help just reach out.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Maybe next year...

I tried too and had some recommendations but could not make it this year. There is always a next time and I am going to try again for next year.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Maybe next year...

Thanks. Keep working at it @wolff.mateus and you will make it.  If you want information or help just reach out.

Sure Chris! You are a influence for me, thank you anyway!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I am proud to have made it to be part of the Vanguards! Looking forward to join the group. Congratulations to @Chris.Childerhose , @Cragdoo and all Vanguards within our community as well!

Wanted to post some SAN-Mode restore stuff, but its time to celebrate instead :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks @vNote42 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Congrats Chris! Quite a Milestone 4 years!!

Comment