Veeam Vanguard Class 2022

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Today @NikolaPejkova announced Veeam Vanguard 2022!

Look for more here.

Submit your application here.

64 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Amazing program. I truly enjoyed being part of the program back in 2015 and the only thing that has aged better than the Veeam Vanguard program is perhaps @Rick Vanover :sunglasses:

As Rick said, you are the Vanguard Nr. 0! The prototype of a Veeam Vanguard. 

PS: Nothing ages better than Rick :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Ok folks, you have convinced me to to give this a try too :) Veeam Communities are so much fun and so educational, the more the better!!!

I need a blog so next week I will start one up @NikolaPejkova can you update my application to say I have a blog :) :).

So now the hard part.. what to name my blog. I think BBBARR… this will trick those thirsty IT nerds into thinking they can get beverages and lure them in, when in fact it will stand for Burke’s Brilliant Backups And Resilient Restores!!!!

Good Luck everyone!!

cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Best of luck to all who so ever applied including me :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Good luck to all who have applied from this community, I’ll be cheering you all on 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Amazing program. I truly enjoyed being part of the program back in 2015 and the only thing that has aged better than the Veeam Vanguard program is perhaps @Rick Vanover :sunglasses:

🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Fully agree with @Mildur and @JMeixner: Who if not @MicoolPaul ?

Who is this imposter ^, a challenger ???!????

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

We are already in February! The month that everyone is excited about…. Who else is optimistic? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

We are already in February! The month that everyone is excited about…. Who else is optimistic? 

I’m definitely not :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Will be the end of February … I am already biting my fingernails

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Will be the end of February … I am already biting my fingernails

:clap::clap::clap:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It is nerve wracking for sure but end of February you will know.  Hang in there. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Fully agree with @Mildur and @JMeixner: Who if not @MicoolPaul ?

Who is this imposter ^, a challenger ???!????

We should build a league 😆

But you’re right. Imposter syndrome is peaking!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

#VeeamLeague

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

waiting for next one …………..

Comment