Veeam Vanguard Class 2022

Show first post

64 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Just passing to say that I submit my application right now.

:fingers_crossed_tone1:

Best of luck. 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ve applied this year, was rejected last year, but I wanted to see the questionnaire and confirm what I needed to align myself better towards the program and also whether the program was the right fit for me.

Now for round 2!

@MicoolPaul

You will definitely make it Michael. I wish you luck.

Your Blogs, Your Community contribution, your appearances in the official veeam webinars.

Your are already a vanguard without the title 💪😁

Absolutely true! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Everyone's right @MicoolPaul; you will do it 🙂

You guys are honestly too much! :blush: And I wanna thank you all for all the support over the past year or so on this forum, as it’s really helped motivate me to write and share more with you all. Best Community EVER.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Sorry, the picture was completely out of context

This is amazing! (and far more accurate) :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Everyone's right @MicoolPaul; you will do it 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I’ve applied this year, was rejected last year, but I wanted to see the questionnaire and confirm what I needed to align myself better towards the program and also whether the program was the right fit for me.

Now for round 2!

Same here! I just gonna stop when I’m in.

Now that is the right attitude. Keep it up and continue to apply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Now for round 2!

You got this without a doubt @MicoolPaul and will be great to see you in the program.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Who’s more here on community are going to apply?

Let’s talk about!

Just tried. Let’s see :nerd:

For who did 2021 class, is it worth?

(or like we say in italy, is that much stuff?)

For sure, it is WORTH IT! Veeam is a global leader and also the most respected brands in the world in terms of customer satisfaction. To be conferred with the award, it is definitely a privilege! 
- Let’s keep working hard in order to get in and also to retain it by continues handwork.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Now for round 2!

I love the “never say die attitude”. Good luck @wolff.mateus 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Now for round 2!

@MicoolPaul

Your Blogs, Your Community contribution, your appearances in the official veeam webinars.

A round of applause for @Mildur :clap:   

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Now for round 2!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

:joy::joy::joy:  very good….

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Fully agree with @Mildur and @JMeixner: Who if not @MicoolPaul ?

😆 love this! Although I thought everyone in the community just knew me as the guy that is always on holiday?

Haha, you are blogging in your holidays… This is the reason why you are  posting so many blog articles :smile::smile::smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

😆 love this! Although I thought everyone in the community just knew me as the guy that is always on holiday?

@MicoolPaul 

Haha :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Fully agree with @Mildur and @JMeixner: Who if not @MicoolPaul ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I will apply again! Agree with @Chris.Childerhose : Just try it! You just need strong nerves to hold out until the end of February. :joy:

@marcofabbri its definitely worth it! IMHO VeeamVanguards AND VeeamLegends are the best community programs in the IT industry. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Now for round 2!

😉 if you don't make it into the program, anyone else of us does not have to try… 😂😂😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Now for round 2!

@MicoolPaul if you can't do it, none of us can. :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Who’s more here on community are going to apply?

Let’s talk about!

Just tried. Let’s see :nerd:

For who did 2021 class, is it worth?

(or like we say in italy, is that much stuff?)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Now for round 2!

@MicoolPaul

💚 thanks @Mildur one of my favourite things about this community is the support we all give each other. Fingers crossed! 🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Now for round 2!

@MicoolPaul 

Comment