Veeam Vanguard Class 2022

Show first post

64 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I’ve applied this year, was rejected last year, but I wanted to see the questionnaire and confirm what I needed to align myself better towards the program and also whether the program was the right fit for me.

Now for round 2!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well I would definately apply for this program as well :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Good luck to al applicants!:fingers_crossed: The crucial criteria are advanced knowledge of Veeam products, using them on a daily basis and passion for them demonstarted by the continuous activity through the past year. The competition is tough there, as the program has the limited number of seats. Let´s see in February how will look 2022 Vanguard class, when we´ll announce its members!:nerd:  

Thank you @NikolaPejkova 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Good luck to al applicants!:fingers_crossed: The crucial criteria are advanced knowledge of Veeam products, using them on a daily basis and passion for them demonstarted by the continuous activity through the past year. The competition is tough there, as the program has the limited number of seats. Let´s see in February how will look 2022 Vanguard class, when we´ll announce its members!:nerd:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I will give it a try I think. I don’t have an own blog but blog on the website of my company and in this community of course ;-). My management asked me to give also webinars and seminars in my country, so why not. As @Chris.Childerhose mentioned : worst case is that you get declined...

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Not sure if I will apply. Don't know if I have a chance to be accepted.

Perhaps I will give it a try… 😎

You won’t know unless you do.  I always say apply and see.  Then work to get in the next time if not. :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Not sure if I will apply. Don't know if I have a chance to be accepted.

Perhaps I will give it a try… 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Who’s more here on community are going to apply?

Let’s talk about!

Thanks @wolff.mateus. I already wanted to ask the same. Especially how many Legends are going to apply 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Let’s talk about!

I have applied! Final result to be expected in February 2022 :fingers_crossed::fingers_crossed_tone1:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Everyone should apply no matter what.  Worse case you get declined then work towards the next one.  Great program for sure as I have been part since 2018 and submitted my renewal this year again. :sunglasses:

I love to hear this! @Chris.Childerhose :clap: I agree! Everyone should apply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Everyone should apply no matter what.  Worse case you get declined then work towards the next one.  Great program for sure as I have been part since 2018 and submitted my renewal this year again. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Let’s talk about!

I will be applying considering I have a blog and the Vanguard program is more external focused. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for the head up 👍

Veeam Vanguard is for Veeamfluencer. I don‘t have an own blog or website. :-(

I should try to start something next year.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Let’s talk about!

Comment