Veeam Talks: Technical Support Advanced Log Diving

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I am not sure how many of you are familiar with the Veeam Talks series; however, I came across this session that I am super excited about myself: Technical Support Advanced Log Diving!

You can register right here: https://pages.beamery.eu/veeamsoftware/page/tcs_advancedlog

Previous video on VMware Integration Troubleshooting can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNBWoJYpU38

25 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This looks awesome and when I saw you post it on LinkedIn signed up right away.  Should be a good session and recommended for log analysis.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Had a quick glance on the YouTube video, very clear. I will have to watch it during the day tomorrow. 

• I have also registered, thank you very much for sharing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This looks awesome and when I saw you post it on LinkedIn signed up right away.  Should be a good session and recommended for log analysis.

Seconded!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Oh, thanks for sharing @haslund 

I have already have plans for that evening. If there is a recording, I will definitely watch it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I think there is a little bit of issue with the time I got after registering and the time on the site @haslund

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Very interesting,  I will try to participate.

Thank you @haslund 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for the links! Just registered!

I guess there will be a Youtube-video afterwards?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I think there is a little bit of issue with the time I got after registering and the time on the site @haslund

Thank you @chris_eromosele : We’ll get the team to fix this. December 9th is definitely correct.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I guess there will be a Youtube-video afterwards?

Absolutely

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

thx

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for the link, I didn't know about these talks. Just registered!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you @chris_eromosele : We’ll get the team to fix this. December 9th is definitely correct.

Thank you very for handling this. I got a new email notification stating the right date!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

thanks for sharing @haslund 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great to sharing this @haslund ! Deep dive troubleshooting can be very handy to implement a solution urgently

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I didn’t know this series, but discovered it recently on Twitter; already signed up :blush:

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello, Is it a link to view yesterday webinar  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Not until now; I’m also waiting for the upload and will post it here as soon as it’s there. Couldn’t join yesterday because of Exchange Patching (:wink:@Mildur )

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Not until now; I’m also waiting for the upload and will post it here as soon as it’s there. Couldn’t join yesterday because of Exchange Patching (:wink:@Mildur )

Uh, Exchange Patching. Be the force with you mate.
Still talking about Exchange, @MicoolPaul months ago saved my life with this excellent article: https://micoolpaul.com/2021/08/03/microsoft-exchange-server-2010-2013-2016-2019-unable-to-connect-to-owa-ecp-protectioncertificates-length1/

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Still talking about Exchange, @MicoolPaul months ago saved my life with this excellent article: https://micoolpaul.com/2021/08/03/microsoft-exchange-server-2010-2013-2016-2019-unable-to-connect-to-owa-ecp-protectioncertificates-length1/

:heart_eyes: Thanks for the shout out! Good to know I’m not just shouting into the void! :wink: And glad it helped!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Still talking about Exchange, @MicoolPaul months ago saved my life with this excellent article: https://micoolpaul.com/2021/08/03/microsoft-exchange-server-2010-2013-2016-2019-unable-to-connect-to-owa-ecp-protectioncertificates-length1/

:heart_eyes: Thanks for the shout out! Good to know I’m not just shouting into the void! :wink: And glad it helped!

I owe you a coffee.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@haslund Do you know if there's already a recording available? I was watching the YouTube channel but as the other video was unlisted, I'm not sure if I'll be able to find it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, a recording would be great. I wasn't able to participate in december, too. 😔

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Yes, a recording would be great. I wasn't able to participate in december, too. 😔

Me too, had a job interview that evening :-) A recording would be amazing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

+1 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

++ for recording 

Comment