Skip to main content

Hi Guys, I wonder if I can get some help on this one. I have the Veeam One report showing VM Snapshots older than 3 days which is showing snapshots that have long been deleted. Does anyone know if there is a way to kick Veeam One into recognising that they have been deleted ?

I’m thinking a SQL query to clear a table in the DB that has got stuck or something like that ?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Phil

Not sure on this @Airless . With any potential DB manipulation, I always recommend pinging Veeam Support there. 

You could try running the collection within VONE to see if it will update the database to remove those.  If that does not work and they remain then contact support for assistance if you really want them out of the database.  Not recommended as noted to manipulate the DB in any way.

I think the VOne collection runs every 24 hours right ? The snaps have been in the report for 3 weeks so I don’t think that would help ?

Many thanks Chaps. I am hearing best to open a case so will do that. Appreciate people’s input.

Cheers

Phil

No problem. Keep us posted what Support comes up with. 

Yeah if they have been in the reports that long something is stuck. Best of luck with support and keep us posted.

Fixed myself. Actually caused because The Veeam One server had lost connectivity with the VCentre. I had to re-establish the connection using the saved creds in Veeam and today the snapshot report is accurate. Thanks again.

Nice! Well done Phil. And thanks for sharing your resolution. 👍🏻

Great to hear you resolved the issue yourself.  Nothing feels better than fixing issues yourself.  👍🏼

Comment