Skip to main content
Solved

Veeam ONE only License !

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if there is a license for Veeam ONE only (not VUL for Data Platform Advanced) as this license can be used to monitor the Virtual Infrastructure workloads that are not protected by VBR as the VUL is for 10 instances which is covered the backup instances and VONE monitoring for them but what I want to achieve is monitoring the others in the virtual environment, is that possible ? as I read in Veeam Licenses documents but still confused.

Appreciate your cooperation

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

This page explains the licensing for Veeam ONE and how it works - License Types and Packages - Veeam ONE Deployment Guide

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Yes, I checked this page before but still confused the page shows that there is license for Veeam ONE but the table still confused for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I think you need a packaged license in order to monitor Virtual Infrastructure services as the main VONE license covers Veeam Servers.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

What I mean here if I have a Data Platform Advanced license for 10 instances and I want to add a Veeam ONE only license let us say for 30 instances will it works to monitor 40 instances ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

What I mean here if I have a Data Platform Advanced license for 10 instances and I want to add a Veeam ONE only license let us say for 30 instances will it works to monitor 40 instances ?

Based on what I am reading it should be would need to get confirmation. I am not a licensing person so it may be best to reach out to your sales rep and SE for answers.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Thanks Bro

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi! Unfortunately, Veeam One is no longer sold as a standalone license. 👍🏻

Comment