Veeam One Multiple Vulnerabilities - Hotfix Potential Issue

• 7 November 2023
  • 7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Many of you saw the hotfix that came out for Veeam ONE that takes care of some pretty high CVEs (yesterday).

I checked with Support on my custom hotfixes and was given the go ahead to do the hotfix.  So I implemented it this morning and now I am running in to problems with the data collection and a persistent warning message -

11/7/2023 1:00:04 PM [warning]: servername: Method not found: 'System.String Veeam.Reporter.GrpcService.GrpcServices.GrpcAuthInterceptor.get_CurrentAccessJwt()'.

This is an example of one line but happening for all my VBK/VEM servers added in Veeam ONE.

I am working through with Support on my case for data collection to see if I need to revert the hotfix for now to allow RnD time to fix the hotfix.  😋

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Ugh. Hope you get it sorted soon Chris!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks for the update Chris.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for the update Chris.

No problem.  Support told me not to revert the hotfix and I am pulling logs for them to check and see why the warning is happening.  Keep you posted here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Chris.Childerhose Is it a production server? It’s not cool if it is. Thanks for sharing the information. Hope the support finds the root cause soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Chris.Childerhose Is it a production server? It’s not cool if it is. Thanks for sharing the information. Hope the support finds the root cause soon.

Yes, it is our main PROD instance of VONE.  Logs are pulling now so we will see what they say once they receive them to analyze.

Hello @Chris.Childerhose,
Did you get your case resolved ?
I’m in the same situation.
How was it resolved ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello @Chris.Childerhose,
Did you get your case resolved ?
I’m in the same situation.
How was it resolved ?

I eventually resolved it with another hotfix but since then I have redone my entire VONE environment - new Win2022 server, fresh install of VONE 12.1 and new databases for SQL - VONE & SSRS.  Things are running well now.  Still have report scheduling errors which I am working through on a case.

Comment