Solved

Veeam Backup and Replication v12.1 release date

• 13 November 2023
  • 8 comments

Userlevel 1

Is there any indication of when the release date for Veeam Backup and Replication - v12.1 will be?

icon

Best answer by Chris.Childerhose 13 November 2023, 16:56

View original

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

It’s to be determined 😎

Hopefully in December this year, but we will have to wait….

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It was said to be by the end of this month (November) but that could change. Q4 we will say to cover off this year.  Once there is an update you will see it here first as I am sure Rick will post links and details.

Userlevel 1

Thanks very much for letting me know.

Hello,

for me it's becoming too long, since the release of vmware 8u2a, no compatibility with Veeam (lab test), Veeam should move faster!

:-(

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hello,

for me it's becoming too long, since the release of vmware 8u2a, no compatibility with Veeam (lab test), Veeam should move faster!

:-(

Veeam can test the new VMware versions after they are GA, because there are often big differences between the Release Candidate versions and the GA. So, it takes some time to be sure that everything works as expected.

And to be honest, I prefer that the compatibility is tested carefully and quality assurance is made. There are enough products in the market that have many problems and disturb operation of  production….

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@yvan_rossier vSphere 8 U2 is supported with the latest Veeam release. Only the new features which come with U2 are not supported. Are you using one of those or seeing any other issues with U2a?

Userlevel 4

i think it’s released :-) :
Discover the Latest Version of Veeam Solutions

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

i think it’s released :-) :
Discover the Latest Version of Veeam Solutions

Yes, it released today. Happy updating.  😁

Comment