Veeam at Dreamforce 2022

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

This looks pretty cool, anyone attending it: https://www.veeam.com/dreamforce-2022.html?utm_campaign=Country:+Global,Creative:+Animated+Banner,Format:+3rd+party+event,Program:+Salesforce,Title:+Dreamforce&utm_source=GlobalNewsletter&utm_medium=socialteam&utm_content=1661998872  ? 

13 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Saw this but not attending.  Too much with VV Summit coming up.  😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

did you just like your own comment ….gaming the system I see ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

did you just like your own comment ….gaming the system I see ;)

😋 no different than someone answering their own question post. 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

That’s an awesome shirt. Wow, just the speakers and sponsors for that event are wild. I started looking at the sessions and that is a huge event!

Maybe next year.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

That’s an awesome shirt. Wow, just the speakers and sponsors for that event are wild. I started looking at the sessions and that is a huge event!

Maybe next year.

I have got one of those! Absolutely love it! And yea, the event is supposed to be pretty awesome, I believe @Andrew.Zhelezko from our team gets to go 😁 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

You’re right, @Madi.Cristil, I’m going there. Don’t expect many familiar faces as that’s quite a new market for us, but hey, if I’m wrong and you’re there, don’t hesitate to come and say hi :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

You’re right, @Madi.Cristil, I’m going there. Don’t expect many familiar faces as that’s quite a new market for us, but hey, if I’m wrong and you’re there, don’t hesitate to come and say hi :)

I bet you will have fun at this event and you will meet a lot of people as well :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Maybe next year.

I only wish the shirts came in 3XL.  I have a couple from previous events and I have to squeeze in 2XL.  Clearly it’s a shirt issue, and not a me issue though.  ;-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Maybe next year.

I only wish the shirts came in 3XL.  I have a couple from previous events and I have to squeeze in 2XL.  Clearly it’s a shirt issue, and not a me issue though.  ;-)

Well my S is a bit big 😁 But weird they don't have a 3XL

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I think some of the previous events showed having 3XL but were always out of them when logged in to order.  Now they don’t even show that size.   At least for the Google Cloud event, but I assume it’s the same for all.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I think some of the previous events showed having 3XL but were always out of them when logged in to order.  Now they don’t even show that size.   At least for the Google Cloud event, but I assume it’s the same for all.

Maybe they run out of it 🤷🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Maybe next year.

Yes, I would like bigger shirts, too 😎

Userlevel 5
Badge

Nice shirt, I would like one 😂

But it seems no 3xl

Comment