VBM365 - Blog Series Content

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am going to be starting a blog series on VBM365 this week and wanted to ask if there is anything specific people want to see added as I am doing it from the perspective of the MSP since I work for one.

Also if anyone wants to contribute as well let me know and I can add that to the appropriate blog as additional content.

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey, would be interesting to see how MSPs are using the self service portal and any security considerations for something external facing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey, would be interesting to see how MSPs are using the self service portal and any security considerations for something external facing.

We use our own developed portal done in-house so it has many other features from the built-in one.  But I will make mention of this for sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

This is  a great idea. Would it be possible to do a segment on Service provider console integration and license reporting?

cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This is  a great idea. Would it be possible to do a segment on Service provider console integration and license reporting?

cheers

Yeah that was going to be one of the parts of this series since it is from the MSP point of view.  😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Geoff Burke surprised you didn’t ask if it can run on Kubernetes and if it can be backed up by Kasten 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Geoff Burke surprised you didn’t ask if it can run on Kubernetes and if it can be backed up by Kasten 😉

🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I am very interested as a viewer, I still don't have enough experience to be able to give advice. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am very interested as a viewer, I still don't have enough experience to be able to give advice. :)

Not to worry as I only asked if there were specific topics that interested people that I can include.  Reading is just as good. 😁

Comment