Skip to main content

Hello,

We have an issue with restoring SharePoint lists to another pre-production location. A case has already been opened under reference: 07261975, but we haven't received any explanation so far.

Do you have any idea about the error shown in the screenshot, please?

Hi, what content type is in those fields/lists? Have you made sure the content types match between new and old lists?

Hi @asaadidi -

I haven’t seen this error/issue before here on the Community Hub. Your best bet is to wait for Support. Another option is to post on the Forums your issue and see what the Product Mgmt team say.

Also are you on the most recent patch for VB365 v7?  If not check here and the release notes - https://www.veeam.com/kb4106

Hi @asaadidi - I wanted to follow up with you on this post to see if you were able to resolve it and if you did what the solution was?  If you can post the solution and then mark the best answer for others to reference this thread that would be great.  The best answer can be one of the posts or if you solved it yourself put the details then mark that as best answer.

Hello @Chris.Childerhose ,

As a solution, I restored the lists on another blank SharePoint site, but this solution was not accepted by our client.
The support team did not really help with this issue.

Comment