UPDATED VeeamOn 2022 Tours and Forums

Show first post

34 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you @Madi.Cristil for putting the “ VeeamOn Tours and VeeamOn Forums 2022” event date and time together. @JMeixner, I love the fact we have it online. Therefore, everyone can at least attend virtually. 

Yes, this an advantage. But I would love to have it at least hybrid. In the past we had 2 or 3 events in different cities in Germany, so it was possible to attend in person most of the time. 😎 Perhaps it is just me wanting to have some in-person events after two years again….

Yes, I know, @JMeixner ! I guess everyone wants in-person events after more than two years of virtual events...Maybe you could attend one in a different country in Europe? 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you @Madi.Cristil for putting the “ VeeamOn Tours and VeeamOn Forums 2022” event date and time together. @JMeixner, I love the fact we have it online. Therefore, everyone can at least attend virtually. 

Yes, this an advantage. But I would love to have it at least hybrid. In the past we had 2 or 3 events in different cities in Germany, so it was possible to attend in person most of the time. 😎 Perhaps it is just me wanting to have some in-person events after two years again….

Of course, @Iams3le ! 😊 My pleasure! I will try to keep it updated, in case there are any changes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you @Madi.Cristil for putting the “ VeeamOn Tours and VeeamOn Forums 2022” event date and time together. @JMeixner, I love the fact we have it online. Therefore, everyone can at least attend virtually. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Nice to see the tour continue. Will see if any timezones line up to attend virtual. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey what about Canada and USA? Or should we just travel to Europe and LATAM?.. Actually I am good with that too :) just have to get the boss to sign off on the expenses :) 

Hey, USA (and Canada) had the VeeamOn…. 😎

My question is, why has Germany an online VeeamOn Tour only? Nearly all other VeeanOn Tour events are physical…. 😮

That is true :D Canada and USA had the VeeamON!

I know, that's a shame, but I'm sure it has something to do with the country's policies on physical events...

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hey what about Canada and USA? Or should we just travel to Europe and LATAM?.. Actually I am good with that too :) just have to get the boss to sign off on the expenses :) 

Hey, USA (and Canada) had the VeeamOn…. 😎

My question is, why has Germany an online VeeamOn Tour only? Nearly all other VeeanOn Tour events are physical…. 😮

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

🤣

I don't have all dates, for all places. But I will get back with more, once they make it available :D 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Comment