Thank you, Veeam, for being Veeam and being amazing

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I just want to say how grateful I am for the Veeam culture and the way they operate as a company and their extensive involvement in the Veeam community. I have extensively also used a competing product and I feel largely ignored by them and I have deep seeded impression that the company’s engineers couldn’t care less about the customers’ ideas and concerns and believe they know better than the customer and just choose to ignore 99% of what is suggested to them, meanwhile they seem to have the development  acumen and abilities of first year college students. Meanwhile, a company like Veeam, that is a giant and a powerhouse, goes out of its way to not only make an amazing product, but also is incredibly involved with their client community, includes them in the decision making process through the Veeam Legends and Vanguard programs, and goes out of their way to make sure their customers know they are heard and cared about.

I have so much respect for @Gostev @Rick Vanover and the entire Veeam team. You all know how to run a corporation and I am so incredibly grateful for how forward thinking your team is and the lengths you go to create an amazing customer experience. I can’t recommend Veeam highly enough to people and I just wanted to take a moment to tell the entire Veeam team how amazing they are and how much respect I have for them. Thank you for being so amazing.

10 comments

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

😭💌

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I have to completely agree with this sentiment.  The way Veeam listens is how a company should be as it helps develop a better product for your users.  I am sure this will continue now and in to the future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Whoa Fun Love Friday! Thanks @bp4JC !

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Whoa Fun Love Friday! Thanks @bp4JC !

I mean it, Rick. You all are amazing. I have never seen a company like Veeam and it’s a shining example of what a company of Veeam’s size can and should be and they have a great propensity for hiring amazing people, and it shows.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I mean it, Rick. You all are amazing. I have never seen a company like Veeam and it’s a shining example of what a company of Veeam’s size can and should be and they have a great propensity for hiring amazing people, and it shows.

Well we put a lot of effort into it! Me, but really @Madi.Cristil is running it so well now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Well we put a lot of effort into it! Me, but really @Madi.Cristil is running it so well now. 

Yes! Big shout out to @Madi.Cristil for doing such an amazing job with community outreach!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Well we put a lot of effort into it! Me, but really @Madi.Cristil is running it so well now. 

😻Thank you, @Rick Vanover !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Yes! Big shout out to @Madi.Cristil for doing such an amazing job with community outreach!

Thank you, @bp4JC !😊

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I can feel all the hugs🤗 and kisses 😘 on the post lol 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’ll pile it on as well.  This is an amazing community.  I’ve done a small amount of similar stuff with Dell with what they called Heroes when it first started, but that was more regionally based (kinda like VMUG or VUG) and it was okay, but didn’t have the online component down, and then it was pretty well killed of and became less exclusive with COVID.  Rick and Team have done an excellent job with the community and really makes it feel like a community, and the Veeam products as a whole are rock solid.  And there’s a community to refer to for those weird instances of an issue, for feedback, and lots of friendly advice.  I joined the community to help share knowledge and wisdom if I can summon it, but I also learn so much from everyone.  Veeam and the community as a whole mesh very well together and results in a great customer experience, and has to go a long way into building a better product that the customers want.

And yes…I’ve dealt with other products, and Veeam is the best baked of all of them, which is why by no mistake, I’m here and am happy to evangelize and help!

Comment