I’m using VEEAM 126.96.36.1990.
- I’ve created a backup on a RDX drive with the option ‘This repository is backed by rotated drives’.
- Then i created a bootable recovery media → USB stick
- Starting machine from USB stick and open wizard ‘Volume Level Restore’
Backup location is fine, full backup
Starting progress will show the following lines:
- OK Loading backup files
- OK Restore process started …
- BAD Restore failed: The requested security package does not exist
- BAD Saving restore logs Error: Unable to save recovery logs to target repository. To do …