Remember to share your shoes on your social media platforms..

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

For those of use that have won the “Nike Air Force 1 shoes”. Kindly endeavour to share on your Twitter and Facebook, and Reddit (sub-reddit) platforms. 

There is a flyer in the pack to this effect! You can find some of the other winners in the link below.

•  

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This is pretty cool, @Iams3le! Thank you for sharing. 

As for Reddit, you can also always share it in the Veeam sub Reddit (it’s owned by community, but everyone can publish there) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Yes I am seeing that posts with photos of my new Veeam shoes are getting many more likes that the photos with my face :) Oh well, being noticed is what counts :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I know I will get a Veeam/Kasten tattoo on my face :) .. alas what if they do a rebranding exercise at some point, that might prove painful and costly :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

As for Reddit, you can also always share it in the Veeam sub Reddit (it’s owned by community, but everyone can publish there) 

Amazing, I didn't know about this subreddit.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you! I will do this..

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I know I will get a Veeam/Kasten tattoo on my face :) .. alas what if they do a rebranding exercise at some point, that might prove painful and costly :(

Hahahaha! This will be interesting :grinning::joy:

Comment