Badge +12

Veeam will host a VeeamOn Update Session on 

Oct. 13 AMERS / Oct. 14 APJ & EMEA

Are you already registered :grinning::sunglasses:

https://www.veeam.com/veeamon

26 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for sharing! Just registered. Veeam v11a, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure v3 and Veeam Backup for GCP v2?!?! Already sounds awesome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thank you, didn’t see it up to now.

Just registered :sunglasses::thumbsup_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You’re welcome.

I’m looking forward to the sessions :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Registered 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for sharing! have not noticed this yet!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@vNote42 

I have noticed it because I have received a youtube notification from the Veeam Channel :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Mildur : Thanks for update, Registered !

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Mildur : Thanks for update, Registered !

You‘re welcome :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just registered :sweat_smile: . Thx @Mildur for sharing this. This community is great, it is obvious and clear that we learn and know things from each other and that all over the world!

Perhaps an idea for @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover : when the announcement will happen of the second class of the Veeam Legends : provide a geographical map of the whole world and colour all the countries where a Veeam Legend is situated :wink: with perhaps the number of it (the thing that @Rick Vanover is already using in the LinkedIn sessions). I know that already Austria, UK, Canada, Germany, Switserland, etc.. will already being mentioned, but perhaps also the small but powerfull Belgium after the second class is chosen :blush::thinking:. And for @NikolaPejkova : perhaps also for the Veeam Vanguards :blush: , or a combination with the Veeam Legends.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Just registered :sweat_smile: . Thx @Mildur for sharing this. This community is great, it is obvious and clear that we learn and know things from each other and that all over the world!

Perhaps an idea for @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover : when the announcement will happen of the second class of the Veeam Legends : provide a geographical map of the whole world and colour all the countries where a Veeam Legend is situated :wink: with perhaps the number of it (the thing that @Rick Vanover is already using in the LinkedIn sessions). I know that already Austria, UK, Canada, Germany, Switserland, etc.. will already being mentioned, but perhaps also the small but powerfull Belgium after the second class is chosen :blush::thinking:. And for @NikolaPejkova : perhaps also for the Veeam Vanguards :blush: , or a combination with the Veeam Legends.

That would a cool thing to see.  Hoping to be on that map.  :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just registered :sweat_smile: . Thx @Mildur for sharing this. This community is great, it is obvious and clear that we learn and know things from each other and that all over the world!

Perhaps an idea for @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover : when the announcement will happen of the second class of the Veeam Legends : provide a geographical map of the whole world and colour all the countries where a Veeam Legend is situated :wink: with perhaps the number of it (the thing that @Rick Vanover is already using in the LinkedIn sessions). I know that already Austria, UK, Canada, Germany, Switserland, etc.. will already being mentioned, but perhaps also the small but powerfull Belgium after the second class is chosen :blush::thinking:. And for @NikolaPejkova : perhaps also for the Veeam Vanguards :blush: , or a combination with the Veeam Legends.

That would a cool thing to see.  Hoping to be on that map.  :blush:

I know the feeling @Chris.Childerhose  :hugging:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for sharing! Just registered. Veeam v11a, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure v3 and Veeam Backup for GCP v2?!?! Already sounds awesome!

It’ll be really awesome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Registered!

v11a or v12 are be announced? What you think?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Registered!

Probably v11a…

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Registered!

It is 11a 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Registered!

Only V11a

you can find the topics on the veeamOn Update page :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Love this idea, @Nico Losschaert!

We should create a *legendary* map indeed! Let’s see, maybe we will manage to do that to 2nd intake :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx @Kseniya :hugging: !

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Love this idea, @Nico Losschaert!

We should create a *legendary* map indeed! Let’s see, maybe we will manage to do that to 2nd intake :blush:

It’ll be so nice!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Just registered, happy to be here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This is a cool idea with the map @Nico Losschaert ! Something like a permanent version of the one we use during LinkedIn LIVE Streams. Thanks for sharing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx @NikolaPejkova , no problem, you’re welcome.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Registered now too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That is really a good idea.. Just another thing if we need to distinguish between the current and the new veeam legends.. make it different colors on the map. 

Comment