Love for VEEAM over the years

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey guys!

I just wanted to show my love for VEEAM - I have brought them with me from company to company over my nearly 20 year career and the product only gets better over time - I know it has some flaws as does every solution but I am happy to be implementing a new VEEAM environment and finally getting rid of the atrocious Rubrik chaos 

I have been a VEEAM champion for a while now - and I have brought my VEEAM team with me from company to company and with any luck, one of these days, I will find out how to earn the “VEEAM Legend” title 

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

welcome to the community @clownyboots178! if you have an interest in the Veeam Legends program, I recommend this post by Legend/Vanguard @MicoolPaul :)

Userlevel 5
Badge

welcome to the community @clownyboots178! if you have an interest in the Veeam Legends program, I recommend this post by Legend/Vanguard @MicoolPaul :)

awesome!

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Cheers @clownyboots178 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Just follow the post noted and I am sure you can get in at some point @clownyboots178 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Welcome to Veeam Community @clownyboots178 ! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Welcome. If you enjoy nerding out about Veeam you have come to the right place!!

Check out that post and try and create some productive content, blogs, tutorials etc.  If you are good with powershell sharing your scripts in the other area is pretty fun too. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome here @clownyboots178!

One tip I can give you about Veeam Legend program:

Think on this about the community and engaging with that, all next improvements on that are going to be a consequence.

Comment